Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 232nd day of the year 1968. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,390 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,463 days or 17.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 656 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 2000.
If a dog named Jessiejane - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jessiejane will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jessiejane will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Charlie Hall
- 1928Norman Brooks
- 1928Walter Massey
- 1945Sandro de América
- 1948Jim Carter
- 1951Gustavo Santaolalla
- 1966Lilian Garcia
- 1970Fat Joe
- 1974Tim Kasher
- 1980Russell Kane
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 232Marcus Aurelius Probus, Roman emperor (d. 282)
- 1398Íñigo López de Mendoza, 1st Marquis of Santillana, Spanish poet and politician (d. 1458)
- 1907Archie League, American air traffic controller (d. 1986)
- 1916Dennis Poore, English race car driver and businessman (d. 1987)
- 1928Walter Massey, Canadian actor (d. 2014)
- 1947Terry Hoeppner, American football player and coach (d. 2007)
- 1948Gerald McRaney, American actor, director, and producer
- 1968Mark McGuinn, American singer-songwriter
- 1969Paula Jai Parker, American actress, director, and producer
- 1980Houcine Camara, French singer
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EKUOCYNVCFI? Check your answers here: Unscramble words EKUOCYNVCFI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, later known as Augustus, compels the Roman Senate to elect him Consul.
- 295 BCThe first temple to Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty and fertility, is dedicated by Quintus Fabius Maximus Gurges during the Third Samnite War.
- 1153Baldwin III of Jerusalem takes control of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from his mother Melisende, and also captures Ascalon.
- 1692Salem witch trials: In Salem, Province of Massachusetts Bay, five people, one woman and four men, including a clergyman, are executed after being convicted of witchcraft.
- 1745Prince Charles Edward Stuart raises his standard in Glenfinnan: The start of the Second Jacobite Rebellion, known as “the 45”.
- 1927Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- 1945August Revolution: Viet Minh led by Ho Chi Minh take power in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1960Sputnik program: Korabl-Sputnik 2: The Soviet Union launches the satellite with the dogs Belka and Strelka, 40 mice, two rats and a variety of plants.
- 1991Crown Heights riot: Black groups target Hasidic Jews on the streets of Crown Heights in New York City for three days, after two black children were hit by a car driven by a Hasidic man.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Landsborough, Chanté Moore, Jeremy Williams, Fyvush Finkel, Sam Roberts, Lauren Collins, Debralee Scott, Ryan Bang, Anson Williams, Marcella Detroit.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1968.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1968 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1974. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 24, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 19th August 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 232nd day of 1968
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,390 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,463 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 656
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 2000
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1994 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1974 (-148)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: People Got to Be Free by The Rascals (August 24, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1979 – B. J. Novak, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 8, 1960 – Oleg Menshikov, Russian actor, singer, and director; July 15, 1951 – Gregory Isaacs, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,133