Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 231st day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,758 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Fred Stone
- 1933Bettina Cirone
- 1938Diana Muldaur
- 1948Tom Mullica
- 1956Adam Arkin
- 1958Anthony Muñoz
- 1966Lilian Garcia
- 1980Russell Kane
- 1983Reeva Steenkamp
- 1984Simon Bird
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1398Íñigo López de Mendoza, 1st Marquis of Santillana, Spanish poet and politician (d. 1458)
- 1843C. I. Scofield, American minister and theologian (d. 1921)
- 1848Gustave Caillebotte, French painter and engineer (d. 1894)
- 1883Elsie Ferguson, American actress (d. 1961)
- 1928Norman Brooks, Canadian singer and actor (d. 2006)
- 1935Bobby Richardson, American baseball player and coach
- 1937William Motzing, American composer and conductor (d. 2014)
- 1959Susan Cummings, Monegasque-American murderer
- 1962Raimonds Vilde, Latvian volleyball player and coach
- 1977Takahiro Yamada, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (Asian Kung-Fu Generation)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1153Baldwin III of Jerusalem takes control of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from his mother Melisende, and also captures Ascalon.
- 1692Salem witch trials: In Salem, Province of Massachusetts Bay, five people, one woman and four men, including a clergyman, are executed after being convicted of witchcraft.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The New York Herald breaks the news to the East Coast of the United States of the gold rush in California (although the rush started in January).
- 1854The First Sioux War begins when United States Army soldiers kill Lakota chief Conquering Bear and in return are massacred.
- 1862American Indian Wars: During an uprising in Minnesota, Lakota warriors decide not to attack heavily-defended Fort Ridgely and instead turn to the settlement of New Ulm, killing white settlers along the way.
- 1895American frontier murderer and outlaw John Wesley Hardin is killed by an off-duty policeman in a saloon in El Paso, Texas.
- 1919Afghanistan gains full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 2009A series of bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kills 101 and injures 565 others.
- 2010Operation Iraqi Freedom ends, with the last of the United States brigade combat teams crossing the border to Kuwait.
- 2012A plane crash kills 32 people in Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Watts, Tony Oller, Wil Francis, Graham Nash, Chara, Shankar Mahadevan, Stephen Billington, Pamela Reed, Jack Angel, Jay Livingston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 19, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 21, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1925 – Larry Harmon, American clown, actor, and producer (d. 2008); July 25, 1987 – Mitchell Burgzorg, Dutch footballer and rapper; July 20, 1972 – Vitamin C, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Eve's Plum).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,100