Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 231st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,842 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,947 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 27, 2034.
If a dog named Hobbes - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hobbes will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hobbes will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Charlie Hall
- 1918Jimmy Rowles
- 1926Annie Palmen
- 1928Walter Massey
- 1933Debra Paget
- 1940Jill St. John
- 1943Billy J. Kramer
- 1974Tim Kasher
- 1980Russell Kane
- 1998Ella Guevara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1570Salamone Rossi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1630)
- 1871Orville Wright, American engineer and pilot, co-founded the Wright Company (d. 1948)
- 1932Thomas P. Salmon, American lawyer and politician, 75th Governor of Vermont
- 1940Jill St. John, American actress
- 1945Ian Gillan, English singer-songwriter (Ian Gillan Band, Gillan, Deep Purple, Episode Six, Black Sabbath, WhoCares)
- 1957Paul-Jan Bakker, Dutch cricketer
- 1958Anthony Muñoz, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1959Ricky Pierce, American basketball player
- 1974Ryo Fukawa, Japanese comedian and singer (No Plan)
- 1987Richard Stearman, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612The “Samlesbury witches”, three women from the Lancashire village of Samlesbury, England, are put on trial, accused of practicing witchcraft, one of the most famous witch trials in British history.
- 1813Gervasio Antonio de Posadas joins Argentina’s Second Triumvirate.
- 1854The First Sioux War begins when United States Army soldiers kill Lakota chief Conquering Bear and in return are massacred.
- 1914The Ottoman–Bulgarian alliance is signed in Sofia.
- 1919Afghanistan gains full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1960Cold War: In Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union, downed American U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers is sentenced to ten years imprisonment by the Soviet Union for espionage.
- 1965Japanese prime minister Eisaku Satō becomes the first post-World War II sitting prime minister to visit Okinawa Prefecture.
- 1981Gulf of Sidra Incident: United States fighters intercept and shoot down two Libyan Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets over the Gulf of Sidra.
- 2002Khankala Mi-26 crash: A Russian Mil Mi-26 helicopter carrying troops is hit by a Chechen missile outside Grozny, killing 118 soldiers.
- 2010Operation Iraqi Freedom ends, with the last of the United States brigade combat teams crossing the border to Kuwait.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Tukutz, Selma Björnsdóttir, Luther Vandross, Joel Murray, Skylar Grey, Catherine E. Coulson, Jimmy Herman, Karoline Herfurth, David Lander, Nick Oliveri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 19, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 24, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1986 – Aki Toyosaki, Japanese voice actress and singer; July 7, 1988 – Kaci Brown, American singer-songwriter; April 21, 1953 – Forrest, American-Dutch singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,355