Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 231st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,784 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Fluffie - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fluffie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fluffie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Olga Baclanova
- 1927L. Q. Jones
- 1944Eddy Raven
- 1947Dave Dutton
- 1953Lynwood Slim
- 1962Valérie Kaprisky
- 1972Sammi Cheng
- 1974Ryo Fukawa
- 1977Takahiro Yamada
- 1983Tammin Sursok
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1913Peter Kemp, Indian-English soldier and author (d. 1993)
- 1915Ring Lardner, Jr., American journalist and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1916Dennis Poore, English race car driver and businessman (d. 1987)
- 1939Miranda Guinness, Countess of Iveagh (d. 2010)
- 1953Lynwood Slim, American singer and harmonica player (d. 2014)
- 1955Patricia Scotland, Baroness Scotland of Asthal, Dominican-English lawyer and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales
- 1960Morten Andersen, Danish-American football player
- 1975Chynna Clugston, American illustrator
- 1987Nico Hülkenberg, German race car driver
- 1987Richard Stearman, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, later known as Augustus, compels the Roman Senate to elect him Consul.
- 295 BCThe first temple to Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty and fertility, is dedicated by Quintus Fabius Maximus Gurges during the Third Samnite War.
- 1839The French government announces that Louis Daguerre’s photographic process is a gift “free to the world”.
- 1862American Indian Wars: During an uprising in Minnesota, Lakota warriors decide not to attack heavily-defended Fort Ridgely and instead turn to the settlement of New Ulm, killing white settlers along the way.
- 1919Afghanistan gains full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1942World War II: Operation Jubilee: The 2nd Canadian Infantry Division leads an amphibious assault by allied forces on Dieppe, France and fails, many Canadians are killed or captured. The operation was intended to develop and try new amphibious landing tactics for the coming full invasion in Normandy.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1989Radio Caroline, the offshore pirate station in the North Sea, is raided by British and Dutch governments.
- 2003A car-bomb attack on United Nations headquarters in Iraq kills the agency’s top envoy Sérgio Vieira de Mello and 21 other employees.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lys Assia, Ulla Jacobsson, Juan Carlos Calabró, Emily Kapnek, Nick Gilder, Amanda Bynes, Landry Bender, Dino Jelusić, Louise Jameson, Marilyn Beck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 19, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 24, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1992 – Bridgit Mendler, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; August 10, 1988 – Julia Melim, Brazilian actress; August 29, 1965 – Dina Spybey, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,248