Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 231st day of the year 2002. It was the 33rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,031 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,010 days or 5.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 27, 2034.
If a dog named Douglas - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Douglas will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Douglas will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927L. Q. Jones
- 1938Diana Muldaur
- 1947Dave Dutton
- 1953Nanni Moretti
- 1966Lee Ann Womack
- 1969Paula Jai Parker
- 1972Sammi Cheng
- 1980Russell Kane
- 1984Micah Alberti
- 1989Romeo Miller
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1945Sandro de América, Argentinian singer and actor (d. 2010)
- 1953Lynwood Slim, American singer and harmonica player (d. 2014)
- 1958Gary Gaetti, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1963Joey Tempest, Swedish singer-songwriter (Europe)
- 1971Mary Joe Fernández, Dominican-American tennis player and coach
- 1973Marco Materazzi, Italian footballer and manager
- 1974Ryo Fukawa, Japanese comedian and singer (No Plan)
- 1974Zubayr Al-Rimi, Saudi Arabian terrorist (d. 2003)
- 1985J. Evan Bonifant, American actor
- 1987Richard Stearman, English footballer
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1759Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years’ War between Great Britain and France.
- 1909The first automobile race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 1934The creation of the position Führer is approved by the German electorate with 89.9% of the popular vote.
- 1981Gulf of Sidra Incident: United States fighters intercept and shoot down two Libyan Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets over the Gulf of Sidra.
- 1989Several hundred East Germans cross the frontier between Hungary and Austria during the Pan-European Picnic, part of the events that began the process of the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is placed under house arrest while on holiday in the town of Foros, Ukraine.
- 2005A series of strong storms lashes Southern Ontario spawning several tornadoes as well as creating extreme flash flooding within the city of Toronto and its surrounding communities. In Toronto, it is also dubbed the “Toronto Supercell”.
- 2005The first-ever joint military exercise between Russia and China, called Peace Mission 2005 begins.
- 2010Operation Iraqi Freedom ends, with the last of the United States brigade combat teams crossing the border to Kuwait.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karl Sanders, Hanna Pakarinen, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Patrick Bergin, Jon Hamm, Jim Corr, Todd Carty, Bill Milner, Dina Meyer, George Morfogen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 2002 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 24, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 19th August 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 2002
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 33rd Monday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 178 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,031 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,010 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 205
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 2034
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (August 24, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1947 – Jimmie Walker, American actor; July 21, 1946 – Timothy Harris, American author, screenwriter and producer; August 5, 1980 – Vatsal Sheth, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,806