Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 214th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,300 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Jeopardy - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeopardy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jeopardy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Palle Huld
- 1915Gary Merrill
- 1935Betty Brosmer
- 1938Paul Jenkins
- 1939Wes Craven
- 1951Andrew Gold
- 1953Butch Patrick
- 1959Victoria Jackson
- 1960Neal Morse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1455John Cicero, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1499)
- 1914Beatrice Straight, American actress (d. 2001)
- 1939Wes Craven, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1943Julia Foster, English actress
- 1947Massiel, Spanish singer and actress
- 1954Ken MacLeod, Scottish blogger and author
- 1960Neal Morse, American singer and keyboard player (Spock’s Beard, Transatlantic, Yellow Matter Custard, and Flying Colors)
- 1967Aline Brosh McKenna, American screenwriter and producer
- 1972Justyna Steczkowska, Polish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1980Nadia Bjorlin, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Majorian is arrested near Tortona (Northern Italy) and deposed by the Suebian general Ricimer as puppet emperor.
- 1870Tower Subway, the world’s first underground tube railway, opens in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1922A typhoon hits Shantou, Republic of China killing more than 50,000 people.
- 1939Albert Einstein and Leo Szilard write a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan Project to develop a nuclear weapon.
- 1944World War II: The largest trade convoy of the world wars arrives safely in the Western Approaches.
- 1945World War II: End of the Potsdam Conference.
- 1964Vietnam War: Gulf of Tonkin incident: North Vietnamese gunboats allegedly fire on the U.S. destroyer USS Maddox.
- 1973A flash fire kills 51 at the Summerland amusement centre at Douglas, Isle of Man.
- 1989Pakistan is re-admitted to the Commonwealth of Nations after having restored democracy for the first time since 1972.
- 2005Air France Flight 358, lands at Toronto Pearson International Airport, and runs off the runway causing the plane to burst into flames leaving 12 injuries and no fatalities.
View the complete list of historical events for August 2.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erika Flores, Michael Aldridge, Livia Millhagen, Holly Bodimeade, Asif Ali, Jakob "Jackie" Gerlich, Ken Leung, Jerry Hall, Nev Schulman, Priscilla Pointer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 2, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Morning After by Maureen McGovern as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1973 – Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistani singer; July 22, 1989 – Keegan Allen, American actor; November 13, 1934 – Garry Marshall, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205