Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 1916 was a Sunday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,864 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,248 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Sky Saxon
- 1956Joan Allen
- 1968Yuri Shiratori
- 1977A. M. Esmonde
- 1977Kevin Navayne
- 1986Letizia Ciampa
- 1986Ryo Katsuji
- 1990Jasmyn Banks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1865Bernard Tancred, South African cricketer and lawyer (d. 1911)
- 1906Vidrik Rootare, Estonian chess player (d. 1981)
- 1916Paul Felix Schmidt, Estonian–German chess player and chemist (d. 1984)
- 1934Tom Mangold, German-English journalist and author
- 1952Doug Fieger, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Knack and Sky) (d. 2010)
- 1958John Stehr, American journalist
- 1966Miguel Albaladejo, Spanish director and screenwriter
- 1983Hamza Abdullah, American football player
- 1983Paulo André Cren Benini, Brazilian footballer
- 1984Jamie Hoffmann, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Philosopher and general Wang Yangming defeats Zhu Chenhao, ending the Prince of Ning rebellion against the reign of the Ming dynasty’s Zhengde Emperor.
- 1672Former Grand Pensionary Johan de Witt and his brother Cornelis are brutally murdered by an angry mob in The Hague.
- 1707The first Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1940World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill makes the fourth of his famous wartime speeches, containing the line “Never was so much owed by so many to so few”.
- 1944World War II: 168 captured allied airmen, including Phil Lamason, accused by the Gestapo of being “terror fliers”, arrive at Buchenwald concentration camp.
- 1975Viking program: NASA launches the Viking 1 planetary probe toward Mars.
- 1986In Edmond, Oklahoma, U.S. Postal employee Patrick Sherrill guns down 14 of his co-workers and then commits suicide.
- 1988Iran–Iraq War: A ceasefire is agreed after almost eight years of war.
- 1993After rounds of secret negotiations in Norway, the Oslo Accords are signed, followed by a public ceremony in Washington, D.C. the following month.
- 2008Spanair Flight 5022, from Madrid, Spain to Gran Canaria, skids off the runway and crashes at Barajas Airport. Of the 172 people on board, 146 die immediately, and eight more later die of injuries sustained in the crash.
View the complete list of historical events for August 20.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Holt, Plastic Bertrand, Rory Gallagher, James Kahn, Michel Forget, Mark Derwin, Shūhei Izumi, Lee Moran, Brittany Snow, Malandra Burrows.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 20, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1951 – Belita Moreno, American actress; October 19, 1952 – Verónica Castro, Mexican actress and singer; October 24, 1964 – Rosana Arbelo, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051