Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1956. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,800 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,600 days or 20.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 773 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 28, 1988.
If a dog named Sneezy - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sneezy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sneezy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Alan Reed
- 1927Yootha Joyce
- 1937El Fary
- 1949Patrick Kilpatrick
- 1952Doug Fieger
- 1958Ukee Washington
- 1973Donn Swaby
- 1974Santino Rice
- 1984Ingrid Lukas
- 1986Letizia Ciampa
View the complete list of August 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1930Mario Bernardi, Canadian pianist and conductor (d. 2013)
- 1937Sky Saxon, American singer-songwriter and bassist (The Seeds) (d. 2009)
- 1938Alain Vivien, French politician
- 1941Anne Evans, English soprano and actress
- 1958Ukee Washington, American journalist and actor
- 1961Amanda Sonia Berry, English businesswoman
- 1973Alexandre Finazzi, Brazilian footballer
- 1975Marcin Adamski, Polish footballer and manager
- 1984Jamie Hoffmann, American baseball player
- 1985Blake DeWitt, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 14Agrippa Postumus, adopted son of the late Roman emperor Augustus, is executed by his guards while in exile under mysterious circumstances.
- 1391Konrad von Wallenrode becomes the 24th Grand Master of the Teutonic Order.
- 1775The Spanish establish the Presidio San Augustin del Tucson in the town that became Tucson, Arizona.
- 1858Charles Darwin first publishes his theory of evolution through natural selection in The Journal of the Proceedings of the Linnean Society of London, alongside Alfred Russel Wallace’s same theory.
- 1950Korean War: United Nations repel an offensive by North Korean divisions attempting to cross the Nakdong River and assault the city of Taegu.
- 1960Senegal breaks from the Mali Federation, declaring its independence.
- 1986In Edmond, Oklahoma, U.S. Postal employee Patrick Sherrill guns down 14 of his co-workers and then commits suicide.
- 1988Iran–Iraq War: A ceasefire is agreed after almost eight years of war.
- 1988The Troubles: Eight British soldiers are killed and 28 wounded when their bus is hit by an IRA roadside bomb in Ballygawley, County Tyrone.
- 1997Souhane massacre in Algeria; over 60 people are killed and 15 kidnapped.
View the complete list of August 20 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20, and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonya Kitchell, Chuck Jackson, Simone Cristicchi, Lilian Garcia, Clive Dunn, Philippé Wynne, Nick Scotti, Tara Dawn Holland, Chico Marx, Emily Hart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 20, 1956.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th August 1956 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 31, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,835,299,673. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 100,628,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1956. The estimated number of babies born on 20th August 1956 is 274,941. That’s equivalent to 191 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,750 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,620 times in the year 1956. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 20, 1956. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 1956
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 1956
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 210 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,800 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,600 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 773
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 28, 1988
- Age in dog years: 299 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 31, 1974 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1968 (-138)
- 1956 world population: 2,835,299,673
- Babies born in 1956: 100,628,458
- Babies born in 1956 every day: 274,941
- Babies born in 1956 every minute: 191
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,750 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,620 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1967 – Kevin Macdonald, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter; July 3, 1956 – Montel Williams, American actor and talk show host; October 10, 1978 – Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,844