Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 232nd day of the year 2005. It was the 34th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,779 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,926 days or 5.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 28, 2037.
If a dog named Dd - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dd will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dd will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Yootha Joyce
- 1934Armi Kuusela
- 1949Alan Hardwick
- 1974Misha Collins
- 1976Kristen Miller
- 1976Randeep Hooda
- 1981Ben Barnes
- 1988Nikki SooHoo
- 1988Sarah R, Lotfi
View the complete list of August 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1937Stelvio Cipriani, Italian composer
- 1945Roy Gardner, English businessman
- 1958Ukee Washington, American journalist and actor
- 1963José Cecena, Mexican baseball player
- 1965KRS-One, American rapper, producer, and actor (Boogie Down Productions)
- 1973Alexandre Finazzi, Brazilian footballer
- 1977Stéphane Gillet, Luxembourgian footballer
- 1982Aleksandr Amisulashvili, Georgian footballer
- 1985Thomas Domingo, French rugby player
- 1993Mario Jelavić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of August 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Josephine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 636Battle of Yarmouk: Arab forces led by Khalid ibn al-Walid take control of Syria and Palestine away from the Byzantine Empire, marking the first great wave of Muslim conquests and the rapid advance of Islam outside Arabia.
- 1707The first Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1882Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture debuts in Moscow, Russia.
- 1920The first commercial radio station, 8MK (now WWJ), begins operations in Detroit.
- 1944World War II: 168 captured allied airmen, including Phil Lamason, accused by the Gestapo of being “terror fliers”, arrive at Buchenwald concentration camp.
- 1988Peru becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1989The pleasure boat Marchioness sinks on the River Thames following a collision. Fifty-one people are killed.
- 1998U.S. embassy bombings: The United States launches cruise missile attacks against alleged al-Qaeda camps in Afghanistan and a suspected chemical plant in Sudan in retaliation for the August 7 bombings of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.
- 2012A prison riot in the Venezuelan capital, Caracas, kills at least 20 people.
- 2014Seventy-two people are killed in Japan’s Hiroshima Prefecture by a series of landslides caused by a month’s worth of rain that fell in one day.
View the complete list of August 20 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Joon, Chris Massoglia, Jun Hasegawa, Victor Varconi, Peter Anders, Wojciech Frykowski, Ike Barinholtz, Ralph Clanton, Isaiah "Ikey" Owens, Porta.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 20, 2005.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th August 2005 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 10, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 2002. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 20th August 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 20, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 232nd day of 2005
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 34th Saturday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 65 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,779 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,926 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 195
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 28, 2037
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 10, 1987 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 2002 (-118)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (August 20, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VIII.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1989 – Rafael Morais, Portuguese actor, director, and screenwriter; December 31, 1948 – Donna Summer, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2012); June 27, 1907 – John McIntire, American actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022