Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 232nd day of the year 2005. It was the 34th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,810 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,603 days or 4.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 28, 2037.
If a dog named Broja - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Broja will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Broja will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jim Reeves
- 1937El Fary
- 1939Fernando Poe, Jr.
- 1956Joan Allen
- 1958Ukee Washington
- 1973Donn Swaby
- 1974Misha Collins
- 1977Mayra Verónica
- 1982Jamil Walker Smith
- 2000Fátima Ptacek
View the complete list of August 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1946Henryk Broder, Polish-German journalist and author
- 1958Patricia Rozema, Canadian director and screenwriter
- 1964Azarias Ruberwa, Congolese lawyer and politician, Vice-Presidents of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- 1973Cameron Mather, New Zealand rugby player and sportscaster
- 1974Szabolcs Sáfár, Hungarian footballer and coach
- 1981Artur Kotenko, Estonian footballer
- 1989Judd Trump, English snooker player
- 1989Kirko Bangz, American rapper and producer
- 1991Tejitu Daba, Ethiopian runner
- 1993Kamel Zeghli, Algerian footballer
View the complete list of August 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 917Battle of Acheloos: Tsar Simeon I of Bulgaria decisively defeats a Byzantine army.
- 1308Pope Clement V pardons Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, absolving him of charges of heresy.
- 1391Konrad von Wallenrode becomes the 24th Grand Master of the Teutonic Order.
- 1940In Mexico City, Mexico exiled Russian revolutionary Leon Trotsky is fatally wounded with an ice axe by Ramón Mercader. He dies the next day.
- 1965Keene, NH Episcopal seminarian Jonathan Daniels, 26, is martyred; murdered by shotgun at point-blank range in Hayneville, Alabama, by an unpaid sheriff’s deputy, sacrificing his life for young black activist Ruby Sales whom he pushed out of the way of the blast.
- 1988“Black Saturday” of the Yellowstone fire in Yellowstone National Park
- 1988Iran–Iraq War: A ceasefire is agreed after almost eight years of war.
- 1988Peru becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1988The Troubles: Eight British soldiers are killed and 28 wounded when their bus is hit by an IRA roadside bomb in Ballygawley, County Tyrone.
- 1997Souhane massacre in Algeria; over 60 people are killed and 15 kidnapped.
View the complete list of August 20 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sizzla, Corey Haim, Owen Wilson, Hedy Lamarr, Darryl Read, Irma Thomas, Gottfried John, Josh Duhamel, Virginia Davis, Phil Harris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 20, 2005.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th August 2005 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 10, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 20th August 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 20, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 232nd day of 2005
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 34th Saturday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 303 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,810 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,603 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 162
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 28, 2037
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 10, 1987 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 2002 (-118)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (August 20, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1961 – Jared Harris, English actor; April 19, 1965 – Suge Knight, American record producer, co-founded Death Row Records; July 8, 1986 – Jake McDorman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,941