Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1921. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,016 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,005 days or 32.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1953.
If a dog named Bogey - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bogey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bogey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Bipin Gupta
- 1944Jackie DeShannon
- 1944Peter Weir
- 1951Margo Kane
- 1956Kim Cattrall
- 1961Peter Slaghuis
- 1965Caryn Mower
- 1968Dina Carroll
- 1984Collie Buddz
- 1992Song Seung-hyun
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1904Count Basie, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (Count Basie Orchestra) (d. 1984)
- 1922Albert Irvin, English soldier and painter (d. 2015)
- 1924Jack Buck, American sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1945Patty McCormack, American actress and singer
- 1951Char Margolis, American psychic medium
- 1951Eric Goles, Chilean mathematician and computer scientist
- 1954Steve Smith, American drummer (Journey, Montrose, Steps Ahead, The RD Crusaders, and Vital Information)
- 1963Richmond Arquette, American actor
- 1984Neil Dexter, South African cricketer
- 1991Leandro Bacuna, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Caitlyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British forces begin besieging the French outpost at Pondichéry.
- 1808Battle of Vimeiro: British and Portuguese forces led by General Arthur Wellesley defeat French force under Major-General Jean-Andoche Junot near the village of Vimeiro, Portugal, the first Anglo-Portuguese victory of the Peninsular War.
- 1852Tlingit Indians destroy Fort Selkirk, Yukon Territory.
- 1944Dumbarton Oaks Conference, prelude to the United Nations, begins.
- 1944World War II: Canadian and Polish units capture the strategically important town of Falaise, Calvados, France.
- 1945Physicist Harry K. Daghlian, Jr. is fatally irradiated in a criticality accident during an experiment with the Demon core at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1968James Anderson, Jr. posthumously receives the first Medal of Honor to be awarded to an African American U.S. Marine.
- 1986Carbon dioxide gas erupts from volcanic Lake Nyos in Cameroon, killing up to 1,800 people within a 20-kilometer range.
- 1991Latvia declares renewal of its full independence after the occupation of Soviet Union.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joachim Fuchsberger, Shirley Jones, Misty Upham, Tantoo Cardinal, Moira Kelly, Elizabeth Banks, Joe E. Ross, Dusty Springfield, Alex Kapp Horner, Joy Gruttmann.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 2, 1908. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 1921
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,016 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,005 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,219
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1910 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 2, 1908 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VIII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1986 – Adam Young, American singer-songwriter and producer (Owl City and Sky Sailing); September 10, 1912 – Mary Walter, Filipino actress (d. 1993); September 9, 1946 – Jim Keays, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter (The Masters Apprentices and Cotton Keays & Morris) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939