Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1923. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,673 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,891 days or 32.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1955.
If a dog named Brnado - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brnado will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brnado will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Bipin Gupta
- 1950Patrick Juvet
- 1978Annie Wu
- 1984Collie Buddz
- 1984Eve Torres
- 1986Brooks Wheelan
- 1988Paris Bennett
- 1990Big Chocolate
- 1999Maxim Knight
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1535Shimazu Yoshihiro, Japanese general (d. 1619)
- 1924Jack Buck, American sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1930Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon (d. 2002)
- 1934Sudhakarrao Naik, Indian lawyer and politician, 13th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2001)
- 1938Ernie Maresca, American singer-songwriter (The Regents) (d. 2015)
- 1939Harold Reid, American singer-songwriter (The Statler Brothers)
- 1952Bernadette Porter, English nun and academic
- 1959Jim McMahon, American football player and coach
- 1963Mohammed VI of Morocco
- 1974Johnny Reid, Scottish-Canadian singer
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Myra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1808Battle of Vimeiro: British and Portuguese forces led by General Arthur Wellesley defeat French force under Major-General Jean-Andoche Junot near the village of Vimeiro, Portugal, the first Anglo-Portuguese victory of the Peninsular War.
- 1863Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill’s Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
- 1883An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- 1888The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- 1944World War II: Canadian and Polish units capture the strategically important town of Falaise, Calvados, France.
- 1959United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order proclaiming Hawaii the 50th state of the union. Hawaii’s admission is currently commemorated by Hawaii Admission Day
- 1976Operation Paul Bunyan at Panmunjom, South Korea.
- 1982Lebanese Civil War: The first troops of a multinational force lands in Beirut to oversee the Palestine Liberation Organization’s withdrawal from Lebanon.
- 1992Ruby Ridge Standoff in Idaho
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marguerite Clark, Emma Abbott, Gina Pareño, James Ingram, Gene Kelly, Peter Bellamy, Michael Barrymore, Claire Chitham, Lætitia Sadier, Floyd Red Crow Westerman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 1923.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 1923 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 1919. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 1923
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,673 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,891 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,208
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 1955
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1953 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 1919 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VIII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1959 – Meral Okay, Turkish actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); November 28, 1950 – Ed Harris, American actor and producer; December 31, 1947 – Rita Lee, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Os Mutantes).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853