Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,503 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 356 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Raquel Rastenni
- 1944Peter Weir
- 1961Peter Slaghuis
- 1970Nathan Jones
- 1983Brody Jenner
- 1984Melissa Schuman
- 1984Rachel Potter
- 1986Kiami Davael
- 1988Kacey Musgraves
- 1999Maxim Knight
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1872Aubrey Beardsley, English author and illustrator (d. 1898)
- 1904Count Basie, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (Count Basie Orchestra) (d. 1984)
- 1917Leonid Hurwicz, Russian economist and mathematician (d.2008)
- 1928Bud McFadin, American football player (d. 2006)
- 1930Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon (d. 2002)
- 1938Ernie Maresca, American singer-songwriter (The Regents) (d. 2015)
- 1945Patty McCormack, American actress and singer
- 1949Daniel Sivan, Israeli scholar and academic
- 1978Fay Wolf, American actress, singer-songwriter, and pianist
- 1992Brad Kavanagh, English singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1192Minamoto no Yoritomo becomes Seii Tai Shōgun and the de facto ruler of Japan. (Traditional Japanese date: July 12, 1192)
- 1770James Cook formally claims eastern Australia for Great Britain, naming it New South Wales.
- 1772King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- 1883An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- 1888The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Charleroi, a successful German attack across the River Sambre which pre-empted a French offensive in the same area.
- 1968James Anderson, Jr. posthumously receives the first Medal of Honor to be awarded to an African American U.S. Marine.
- 1971A bomb exploded in the Liberal Party campaign rally in Plaza Miranda, Manila, Philippines with several anti-Marcos political candidates injured.
- 1983Philippine opposition leader Benigno Aquino, Jr. is assassinated at the Manila International Airport (now renamed Ninoy Aquino International Airport in his honor).
- 2001NATO decides to send a peace-keeping force to the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Lloyd-Pack, Natalia Makarova, Kaya Scodelario, Christopher Plummer, Nicola Bryant, Misaki Ito, Freeman Gosden, David Walliams, Fredric March, Maki Goto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 21, 1988.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monkey by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1963 – Michael Panes, American actor and singer; October 12, 1953 – David Threlfall, English actor and director; March 1, 1963 – Thomas Anders, German singer-songwriter and producer (Modern Talking).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954