Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1944 was a Tuesday and it was the 235th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,056 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,019 days or 25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 916 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1976.
If a dog named Chutjai - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chutjai will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chutjai will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Sylva Koscina
- 1936Chuck Brown
- 1936Dale Hawkins
- 1963Tori Amos
- 1970George Canyon
- 1975Sheree Murphy
- 1977Miho Kanno
- 1979Brandon Adams
- 1983Miho Ohwada
- 1989Chariz Solomon
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1867Maximilian Bircher-Benner, Swiss physician and nutritionist (d. 1939)
- 1880George Herriman, American cartoonist (d. 1944)
- 1926Ümit Yaşar Oğuzcan, Turkish poet and author (d. 1984)
- 1936Werner Stengel, German roller coaster designer and engineer, designed the maverick roller coaster
- 1942Uğur Mumcu, Turkish journalist and author (d. 1993)
- 1948David Marks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Beach Boys and Delaney & Bonnie)
- 1973Sornram Teppitak, Thai actor and singer
- 1977Miho Kanno, Japanese actress and singer
- 1979Angelu de Leon, Filipino actress
- 1984Lawrence Quaye, Ghanaian-Qatari footballer
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1485The Battle of Bosworth Field, the death of Richard III and the end of the House of Plantagenet.
- 1639Madras (now Chennai), India, is founded by the British East India Company on a sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1780James Cook’s ship HMS Resolution returns to England (Cook having been killed on Hawaii during the voyage).
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion commences just after midnight in Southampton County, Virginia, leading to the deaths of more than 50 whites and several hundred African Americans who are killed in retaliation for the uprising.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1950Althea Gibson becomes the first black competitor in international tennis.
- 1992FBI HRT sniper Lon Horiuchi shoots and kills Vicki Weaver during an 11-day siege at her home at Ruby Ridge, Idaho.
- 2003Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
- 2007The Storm botnet, a botnet created by the Storm Worm, sends out a record 57 million e-mails in one day
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Mark Richman, Lewis Gilbert, Steve Strange, Werner Abrolat, Erna Berger, Paul Young, Mia Sara, Barry Watson, Naoko Mori, Tom Hardy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 22, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 19, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1947 – Tiny Ron Taylor, American actor and basketball player; January 10, 2006 – Angelina Jordan, Norwegian child singer; August 3, 1973 – Stephen Graham, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,494