Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1964 was a Saturday and it was the 235th day of the year 1964. It was the 34th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,345 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,115 days or 19.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1996.
If a dog named Hellen - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hellen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hellen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Micheline Presle
- 1932Gabriele Tinti
- 1936Dale Hawkins
- 1940George Reinholt
- 1945Ron Dante
- 1965Chen Liping
- 1973Sornram Teppitak
- 1975Sheree Murphy
- 1982Rodrigo Nehme
- 1989Chariz Solomon
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1827Ezra Butler Eddy, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1906)
- 1891Henry Bachtold, Australian soldier and railway engineer (d. 1983)
- 1915James Hillier, Canadian-American scientist, co-designed the electron microscope (d. 2007)
- 1922Micheline Presle, French actress
- 1922Roberto Aizenberg, Argentinian painter and sculptor (d. 1996)
- 1925Honor Blackman, English actress and singer
- 1940George Reinholt, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1968Casper Christensen, Danish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1972Okkert Brits, South African pole vaulter
- 1994Olli Määttä, Finnish ice hockey player
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Owen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559Bartolomé Carranza, Spanish archbishop, is arrested for heresy.
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1944World War II: Romania is captured by the Soviet Union.
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
- 1978The Sandinista National Liberation Front (FLSN) occupies national palace in Nicaragua.
- 2004Versions of The Scream and Madonna, two paintings by Edvard Munch, are stolen at gunpoint from a museum in Oslo, Norway.
- 2006Pulkovo Aviation Enterprise Flight 612 crashes near the Russian border over eastern Ukraine, killing all 170 people on board.
- 2007The Storm botnet, a botnet created by the Storm Worm, sends out a record 57 million e-mails in one day
- 2007The Texas Rangers defeat the Baltimore Orioles 30–3, the most runs scored by a team in modern Major League Baseball history. The combined run total is also Major League record.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rafaela Zanella, Allan Jones, Luc Robitaille, Dok2, Gildor Roy, Nicholas Lanier, Satomi Hanamura, Hahm Eun-Jung, DJ Webstar, Jim Backus.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1964.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1964 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1971. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Where Did Our Love Go by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1964
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 34th Saturday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,345 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,115 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 723
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1996
- Age in dog years: 252 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1937 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1971 (-182)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Where Did Our Love Go by The Supremes (August 22, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1961 – Daniel Lévi, Algerian-French singer-songwriter and pianist; February 19, 1990 – Luke Pasqualino, English actor; July 29, 1959 – Sanjay Dutt, Indian actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,189