Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1964 was a Saturday and it was the 235th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,393 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 657 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Cecil Kellaway
- 1933Sylva Koscina
- 1944Peter Hofmann
- 1955Gordon Liu
- 1961Debbi Peterson
- 1961Roland Orzabal
- 1964Andrew Wilson
- 1967Layne Staley
- 1971Rick Yune
- 1985Kether Donohue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1679Pierre Guérin de Tencin, French cardinal (d. 1758)
- 1800William S. Harney, American general (d. 1889)
- 1913Leonard Pagliero, English businessman and pilot (d. 2008)
- 1928Karlheinz Stockhausen, German composer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1943Alun Michael, Welsh police officer and politician, 1st First Minister of Wales
- 1947Donna Jean Godchaux, American singer-songwriter (Grateful Dead, Heart of Gold Band, and Jerry Garcia Band, and Donna Jean Godchaux Band)
- 1978Ed Petrie, English comedian and actor
- 1978James Corden, English actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Leonardo Moracci, Italian footballer
- 1987Uhaa Nation, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Battle of the Standard between Scotland and England.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- 1780James Cook’s ship HMS Resolution returns to England (Cook having been killed on Hawaii during the voyage).
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1949Queen Charlotte earthquake: Canada’s largest earthquake since the 1700 Cascadia earthquake
- 1950Althea Gibson becomes the first black competitor in international tennis.
- 1966Labor movements NFWA and AWOC merge to become the United Farm Workers Organizing Committee (UFWOC), predecessor of the United Farm Workers.
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mac Miller, Scout Taylor-Compton, Kongar-ol Ondar, Ray Fujita, Scatman John, Ted Bessell, Belinda Owusu, Johnny Messner, King Diamond, Ane Carmen Roggen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 22, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Where Did Our Love Go by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1996 – Ryusei Yokohama, Japanese actor and model; May 24, 1973 – Rodrigo, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 2000); March 17, 1955 – Paul Overstreet, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (S-K-O).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006