Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1964 was a Saturday and it was the 235th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,602 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 664 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Dazzle - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dazzle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dazzle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Honor Blackman
- 1945Ron Dante
- 1947Donna Jean Godchaux
- 1966Brooke Dillman
- 1972Paul Doucette
- 1973Kristen Wiig
- 1978Ed Petrie
- 1983Laura Breckenridge
- 1986Monsieur Adi
- 1999Dakota Goyo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1601Georges de Scudéry, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1667)
- 1895László Almásy, Hungarian captain, pilot, and explorer (d. 1951)
- 1915James Hillier, Canadian-American scientist, co-designed the electron microscope (d. 2007)
- 1928Tinga Seisay, Sierra Leonean academic and diplomat
- 1936Dale Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2010)
- 1941Bill Parcells, American football player and coach
- 1963Terry Catledge, American basketball player
- 1984Lawrence Quaye, Ghanaian-Qatari footballer
- 1984Lee Camp, English footballer
- 1991Brayden Schenn, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Charles I calls the English Parliament traitors. The English Civil War begins.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- 1791Beginning of the Haitian Slave Revolution in Saint-Domingue.
- 1849The first air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 1902Cadillac Motor Company is founded.
- 1932The BBC first experiments with television broadcasting. (See also Timeline of the BBC.)
- 1944World War II: Holocaust of Kedros in Crete by German forces
- 1952The penal colony on Devil’s Island is permanently closed.
- 1961Ida Siekmann dies attempting to cross the Berlin Wall.
- 1996Bill Clinton signs welfare reform into law, representing major shift in US welfare policy
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Drew, Jr., Jessica Henwick, Niall Breslin, Tchéky Karyo, Jon Lovitz, Chris Thile, Dennis Morgan, Rebel Wilson, Irene Handl, Scott Crary.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 22, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Where Did Our Love Go by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1941 – Christian Boesch, Austrian opera singer; March 10, 1983 – Carrie Underwood, American singer-songwriter and actress; July 23, 1978 – Marianela González, Venezuelan actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161