Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1964 was a Saturday and it was the 235th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 662 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Thetis - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thetis will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Thetis will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Cecil Kellaway
- 1945Ron Dante
- 1958Colm Feore
- 1964Tom Gibis
- 1965Courtney Gains
- 1971Richard Armitage
- 1972Paul Doucette
- 1973Beenie Man
- 1986Erika Hebron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1891Henry Bachtold, Australian soldier and railway engineer (d. 1983)
- 1893Wilfred Kitching, English 7th General of The Salvation Army (d. 1977)
- 1924Ada Jafri, Pakistani poet and author (d. 2015)
- 1945Erol Gelenbe, Turkish computer scientist and mathematician
- 1961Iain Coucher, English businessman
- 1967Alfred Gough, American screenwriter and producer
- 1967Ty Burrell, American actor
- 1973Beenie Man, Jamaican rapper and producer
- 1978James Corden, English actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1988Sarah Major, New Zealand actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Arbogast has Eugenius elected Western Roman Emperor.
- 1639Madras (now Chennai), India, is founded by the British East India Company on a sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1770James Cook names and lands on Possession Island, Queensland and claims the east coast of Australia as New South Wales in the name of King George III.
- 1780James Cook’s ship HMS Resolution returns to England (Cook having been killed on Hawaii during the voyage).
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1910Korea is annexed by Japan with the signing of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, beginning a period of Japanese rule of Korea that lasted until the end of World War II.
- 1941World War II: German troops reach Leningrad, leading to the siege of Leningrad.
- 2007The Storm botnet, a botnet created by the Storm Worm, sends out a record 57 million e-mails in one day
- 2012Ethnic clashes over grazing rights for cattle in Kenya’s Tana River District result in more than 52 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Everly, Jules Naudet, Üllar Saaremäe, Guy Provost, Ryo Kawakita, Brian Holland, State of Bengal, Joe Odagiri, Gary Mallaber, Jason Dolley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 22, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Where Did Our Love Go by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1977 – Ronan Keating, Irish singer-songwriter and actor (Boyzone); November 5, 1979 – Romi Dames, Japanese-American actress; March 16, 1959 – Flavor Flav, American rapper and actor (Public Enemy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222