Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 234th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,067 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 544 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sotiria Bellou
- 1945David Chase
- 1963Tori Amos
- 1973Howie Dorough
- 1979Angelu de Leon
- 1983Dani Thompson
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa
- 1986Monsieur Adi
- 1999Dakota Goyo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1647Denis Papin, French physicist and mathematician, developed pressure cooking (d. 1712)
- 1778James Kirke Paulding, American poet, playwright, and politician, 11th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1860)
- 1909Lucille Ricksen, American actress (d. 1925)
- 1920Denton Cooley, American soldier and surgeon
- 1956Peter Taylor, Australian cricketer
- 1971Richard Armitage, English actor
- 1977Keren Cytter, Israeli author and director
- 1978Ed Petrie, English comedian and actor
- 1978Robert Levon Been, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
- 1983Dani Thompson, Australian-English model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559Bartolomé Carranza, Spanish archbishop, is arrested for heresy.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1780James Cook’s ship HMS Resolution returns to England (Cook having been killed on Hawaii during the voyage).
- 1851The first America’s Cup is won by the yacht America.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1934Bill Woodfull of Australia becomes the only cricket captain to twice regain The Ashes.
- 1944World War II: Holocaust of Kedros in Crete by German forces
- 1950Althea Gibson becomes the first black competitor in international tennis.
- 1973The Congress of Chile votes in favour of a resolution condemning President Salvador Allende’s government and demands him to resign or else be unseated through force and new elections be called. The first demand is executed eighteen days later in a bloody coup d'état, commencing 17 years of military rule.
- 1984PC Brian Bishop a British police officer is shot in the head by an armed robber in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. He dies from his injuries five days later.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maggie Blye, Beck, Ashlyn Sanchez, Jimmy Iovine, Audrey Marie Anderson, Bella Flores, Don Moen, Sakiko Matsui, Ada Rehan, Mireille Darc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 22, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brother Louie by Stories as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 25, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1975 – Talib Kweli, American rapper (Black Star and Reflection Eternal); November 1, 1973 – Assia, Algerian-French singer-songwriter; December 16, 1941 – Lesley Stahl, American journalist and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062