Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 234th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,128 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Cecil Kellaway
- 1915Hugh Paddick
- 1921Sotiria Bellou
- 1936Chuck Brown
- 1944Peter Hofmann
- 1952Peter Laughner
- 1961Roland Orzabal
- 1963Tori Amos
- 1966Brooke Dillman
- 1978Robert Levon Been
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1601Georges de Scudéry, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1667)
- 1624Jean Regnault de Segrais, French author and poet (d. 1701)
- 1893Wilfred Kitching, English 7th General of The Salvation Army (d. 1977)
- 1932Gabriele Tinti, Italian actor (d. 1991)
- 1951Mary Allen, English journalist
- 1958Stevie Ray, American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1959Pia Gjellerup, Danish lawyer and politician, Danish Minister of Finance
- 1966Brooke Dillman, American actress
- 1972Steve Kline, American baseball player and coach
- 1986Keiko Kitagawa, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Columba reports seeing a monster in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- 1485The Battle of Bosworth Field, the death of Richard III and the end of the House of Plantagenet.
- 1654Jacob Barsimson arrives in New Amsterdam. He is the first known Jewish immigrant to America.
- 1780James Cook’s ship HMS Resolution returns to England (Cook having been killed on Hawaii during the voyage).
- 1851The first America’s Cup is won by the yacht America.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1950Althea Gibson becomes the first black competitor in international tennis.
- 1978The Sandinista National Liberation Front (FLSN) occupies national palace in Nicaragua.
- 2003Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Turkel, Ornella Muti, Wanda De Jesus, Minami Takahashi, Paula DeAnda, Elaine Irwin, Arlen Escarpeta, Florinda Bolkan, Tom Mison, Graham Russell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 22, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brother Louie by Stories as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 25, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1982 – Kasumi Nakane, Japanese model and actress; May 11, 1920 – Denver Pyle, American actor and director (d. 1997); February 10, 1967 – Laura Dern, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,104