Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 234th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,313 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jullie - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jullie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jullie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Cecil Kellaway
- 1948Eleonora Brown
- 1958Colm Feore
- 1959Juan Croucier
- 1961Roland Orzabal
- 1965Courtney Gains
- 1967Ty Burrell
- 1971Richard Armitage
- 1973Kristen Wiig
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1778James Kirke Paulding, American poet, playwright, and politician, 11th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1860)
- 1860Paul Gottlieb Nipkow, Polish-German technician and inventor, created the Nipkow disk (d. 1940)
- 1922Roberto Aizenberg, Argentinian painter and sculptor (d. 1996)
- 1950Scooter Libby, American lawyer and politician, Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States
- 1963Tori Amos, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Y Kant Tori Read)
- 1966Eric Andolsek, American football player (d. 1992)
- 1972Steve Kline, American baseball player and coach
- 1978James Corden, English actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Angelu de Leon, Filipino actress
- 1981Takumi Saito, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Charles I calls the English Parliament traitors. The English Civil War begins.
- 1798French troops land in Kilcummin harbour, County Mayo, Ireland to aid Wolfe Tone’s United Irishmen’s Irish Rebellion.
- 1846The Second Federal Republic of Mexico is established.
- 1848The United States annexes New Mexico.
- 1851The first America’s Cup is won by the yacht America.
- 1875The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1952The penal colony on Devil’s Island is permanently closed.
- 1978The Sandinista National Liberation Front (FLSN) occupies national palace in Nicaragua.
- 2007The Storm botnet, a botnet created by the Storm Worm, sends out a record 57 million e-mails in one day
View the complete list of historical events for August 22.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harisu, Geoffrey Shovelton, Sarah Bolger, Buster Benton, Ricky Mabe, Shane Porteous, Daphne Ashbrook, Mich Dulce, Richard Simmons, Johnny Briggs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 22, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brother Louie by Stories as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 25, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1964 – Dean Winters, American actor; May 19, 1989 – Jasmine, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer; October 4, 1967 – Ekin Cheng, Hong Kong actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184