Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 235th day of the year 2000. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,908 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,303 days or 6.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 30, 2032.
If a dog named Bailee - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bailee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bailee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Julius J. Epstein
- 1936John Callaway
- 1944Peter Hofmann
- 1945Ron Dante
- 1967Ty Burrell
- 1973Howie Dorough
- 1974Jenna Leigh Green
- 1975Sheree Murphy
- 1979Brandon Adams
- 1979Jennifer Finnigan
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1601Georges de Scudéry, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1667)
- 1887Lutz Graf Schwerin von Krosigk, German jurist and politician, German Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1977)
- 1921Dinos Dimopoulos, Greek director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1921Tony Pawson, English cricketer, footballer, and journalist (d. 2012)
- 1949Doug Bair, American baseball player and coach
- 1959Juan Croucier, Cuban-American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Ratt and Dokken)
- 1970Shaun Steels, English drummer and bass player (My Dying Bride and Anathema)
- 1973Beenie Man, Jamaican rapper and producer
- 1986Erika Hebron, American model, Miss Missouri 2010
- 1991Brayden Schenn, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1711Ships from British Admiral Hovenden Walker’s Quebec Expedition flounders on rocks at the mouth of the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1791Beginning of the Haitian Slave Revolution in Saint-Domingue.
- 1798French troops land in Kilcummin harbour, County Mayo, Ireland to aid Wolfe Tone’s United Irishmen’s Irish Rebellion.
- 1827José de la Mar becomes President of Peru.
- 1846The Second Federal Republic of Mexico is established.
- 1864Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention.
- 1934Bill Woodfull of Australia becomes the only cricket captain to twice regain The Ashes.
- 1942World War II: Brazil declares war on Germany and Italy.
- 1966Labor movements NFWA and AWOC merge to become the United Farm Workers Organizing Committee (UFWOC), predecessor of the United Farm Workers.
- 1992FBI HRT sniper Lon Horiuchi shoots and kills Vicki Weaver during an 11-day siege at her home at Ruby Ridge, Idaho.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ada Rehan, King Diamond, Harold Ramis, Himesh Reshammiya, Miho Shiraishi, Tomoyuki Tanaka, Cainan Wiebe, Leona Naess, Broncho Billy Anderson, Ron Tyson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 2000.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 2000 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1988. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 2000
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,908 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,303 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 234
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 2032
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1988 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1994 (-155)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet (August 26, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1908 – George Dolenz, Italian-American actor (d. 1963); July 19, 1924 – Arthur Rankin, Jr., American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014); March 15, 1959 – Renny Harlin, Finnish director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,107