Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 235th day of the year 1929. It was the 34th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,962 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,987 days or 30.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,116 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 1, 1961.
If a dog named Santa Ana - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Santa Ana will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Santa Ana will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Leila Danette
- 1929Vera Miles
- 1949Rick Springfield
- 1960Gary Hoey
- 1967Kazumi Totaka
- 1970Jay Mohr
- 1974Shifty Shellshock
- 1979Ritchie Neville
- 1985Valeria Lukyanova
- 1988Kim Matula
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1854Moritz Moszkowski, Polish-German pianist and composer (d. 1925)
- 1894John Auden, English solicitor, deputy coroner and a territorial soldier (d. 1959)
- 1929Vladimir Beekman, Estonian poet and translator (d. 2009)
- 1932Enos Nkala, Zimbabwean soldier and politician, Zimbabwean Minister of Defence (d. 2013)
- 1953Kheira Bouziane, French politician
- 1961Alexandre Desplat, French composer and conductor
- 1974Benjamin Limo, Kenyan runner
- 1974Ray Park, Scottish actor and martial artist
- 1979Zuzana Váleková, Slovak tennis player
- 1983Annie Ilonzeh, American actress
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julio’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1244Siege of Jerusalem: The city’s citadel, the Tower of David, surrenders to Khwarezmian Empire.
- 1628George Villiers, the first Duke of Buckingham, is assassinated by John Felton.
- 1655Battle of Sobota: The Swedish Empire led by Charles X Gustav defeats the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1813At the Battle of Großbeeren, the Prussians under Von Bülow repulse the French army.
- 1896Officially recognised date of the Cry of Pugad Lawin, the start of the Philippine Revolution is made in Pugad Lawin (Quezon City), in the province of Manila (actual date and location is disputed).
- 1938English cricketer Len Hutton sets a world record for the highest individual Test innings of 364, during a Test match against Australia.
- 1945Soviet–Japanese War: The USSR State Defense Committee issues Decree no. 9898cc “About Receiving, Accommodation, and Labor Utilization of the Japanese Army Prisoners of War”.
- 1985Hans Tiedge, top counter-spy of West Germany, defects to East Germany.
- 2012A hot-air balloon crashes near the Slovenian capital of Ljubljana, killing six people and injuring 28 others.
- 2013A riot at the Palmasola prison complex in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, kills 31 people.
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth Hartman, Willie D, Alan Rickman, Lars Tvinde, Jimmy McCracklin, Rumi Hiiragi, Wolfman Jack, Bobby Manuel, Kool Savas, Amen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 1929.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 1929 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 10, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 34th Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,962 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,987 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,116
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 1961
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 10, 1954 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1944 – Jeremy Child, English actor; March 27, 2000 – Sophie Nélisse, Canadian actress; October 24, 1984 – Lougee Basabas, Filipino singer-songwriter (MOJOFLY).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911