Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 236th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,353 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 858 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Pita - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Vera Miles
- 1946Keith Moon
- 1951Jimi Jamison
- 1959Edwyn Collins
- 1967Kazumi Totaka
- 1969Geneviève Brouillette
- 1971Bone Crusher
- 1985Valeria Lukyanova
- 1986Neil Cicierega
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1849William Ernest Henley, English poet and critic (d. 1903)
- 1890Harry Frank Guggenheim, American businessman and publisher, co-founded Newsday (d. 1971)
- 1932Enos Nkala, Zimbabwean soldier and politician, Zimbabwean Minister of Defence (d. 2013)
- 1944Antonia Novello, Puerto Rican-American physician and admiral, 14th Surgeon General of the United States
- 1964Johan Bruyneel, Belgian cyclist and manager
- 1970Brad Mehldau, American pianist and composer
- 1971Bone Crusher, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1989Breanna Conrad, American fashion designer
- 1990Wesley Singerman, American actor
- 1995Vlada Kubassova, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: King George III delivers his Proclamation of Rebellion to the Court of St James’s stating that the American colonies have proceeded to a state of open and avowed rebellion.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War ends with the Treaty of Prague.
- 1898The Southern Cross Expedition, the first British venture of the Heroic Age of Antarctic Exploration, departs from London.
- 1927Italian anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti are executed after a lengthy, controversial trial.
- 1946Ordinance No. 46 of the British Military Government constitutes the German Länder (states) of Hanover and Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1966Lunar Orbiter 1 takes the first photograph of Earth from orbit around the Moon.
- 1989One thousand six hundred forty-five Australian domestic airline pilots resign after the airlines threaten to fire them and sue them over a dispute.
- 1990Armenia declares its independence from the Soviet Union.
- 1990Saddam Hussein appears on Iraqi state television with a number of Western “guests” (actually hostages) to try to prevent the Gulf War.
- 2011A magnitude 5.8 (class: moderate) earthquake occurs in Virginia. Damage occurs to monuments and structures in Washington D.C. and the resulted damage is estimated at $200 million–$300 million USD.
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Kightlinger, Joe Absolom, Kay Panabaker, Rakhee Gulzar, Lisa Ortiz, Diane Keaton, Carl Gardner, Pantelis Voulgaris, Rino Sashihara, Ethan Suplee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 23, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1958 – Shim Hyung-rae, South Korean actor, director, and producer; March 17, 1979 – Coco Austin, American model and actress; February 28, 1989 – Zhang Liyin, Chinese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180