Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 236th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,144 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 851 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1757Marie Magdalene Charlotte Ackermann
- 1925Robert Mulligan
- 1938Roger Greenaway
- 1947David Robb
- 1954Charles Busch
- 1960Chris Potter
- 1966Charley Boorman
- 1971Bone Crusher
- 1978Andrew Rannells
- 1987Nikki Gil
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1900Malvina Reynolds, American singer-songwriter and activist (d. 1978)
- 1908Hannah Frank, Scottish sculptor and illustrator (d. 2008)
- 1934Sonny Jurgensen, American football player and sportscaster
- 1949William Lane Craig, American apologist and theologian
- 1953Kheira Bouziane, French politician
- 1962Shaun Ryder, English singer-songwriter and actor (Happy Mondays and Black Grape)
- 1969Geneviève Brouillette, Canadian actress
- 1983Sun Mingming, Chinese basketball player
- 1984Glen Johnson, English footballer
- 1989Lianne La Havas, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 406Gothic king Radagaisus is executed after he is defeated by Roman general Stilicho and 12,000 “barbarians” are incorporated into the Roman army or sold as slaves.
- 1765Beginning of Burmese–Siamese War.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: King George III delivers his Proclamation of Rebellion to the Court of St James’s stating that the American colonies have proceeded to a state of open and avowed rebellion.
- 1784Western North Carolina (now eastern Tennessee) declares itself an independent state under the name of Franklin; it is not accepted into the United States, and only lasts for four years.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War ends with the Treaty of Prague.
- 1927Italian anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti are executed after a lengthy, controversial trial.
- 1945Soviet–Japanese War: The USSR State Defense Committee issues Decree no. 9898cc “About Receiving, Accommodation, and Labor Utilization of the Japanese Army Prisoners of War”.
- 1946Ordinance No. 46 of the British Military Government constitutes the German Länder (states) of Hanover and Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1990West Germany and East Germany announce that they will reunite on October 3.
- 2010Manila hostage crisis, in which eight hostages were killed.
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Bergman, Ernst Pittschau, Yanka Dyagileva, Monty Berman, Mehmood Ali, Jo Anne Worley, Türkan Şoray, Dexter Gordon, Maggie O'Neill, Yuko Takayama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 23, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1967 – Junkie XL, Dutch keyboard player and producer; June 28, 1988 – Gaku Hamada, Japanese actor; December 14, 1958 – Spider Stacy, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Pogues).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,011