Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 236th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,503 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 863 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Picasso - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Picasso will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Picasso will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Leila Danette
- 1943Pino Presti
- 1947David Robb
- 1949Rick Springfield
- 1950Alan Tam
- 1951Jimi Jamison
- 1960Chris Potter
- 1960Gary Hoey
- 1970Jay Mohr
- 1983Ruta Gedmintas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1929Vera Miles, American model and actress, Miss Kansas 1948
- 1950Alan Tam, Hong Kong singer and actor (The Wynners)
- 1956Skipp Sudduth, American actor and director
- 1961Alexandre Desplat, French composer and conductor
- 1969Keith Tyson, English painter and illustrator
- 1972Mark Butcher, English cricketer and singer
- 1973Kerry Walmsley, New Zealand cricketer
- 1981Carlos Cuéllar, Spanish footballer
- 1986Neil Cicierega, American comedian, actor, singer, and director
- 1995Vlada Kubassova, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 79Mount Vesuvius begins stirring, on the feast day of Vulcan, the Roman god of fire.
- 1328Battle of Cassel: French troops stop an uprising of Flemish farmers.
- 1614The University of Groningen is established in the Dutch Republic.
- 1703Edirne event: Sultan Mustafa II of the Ottoman Empire is dethroned.
- 1765Beginning of Burmese–Siamese War.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War ends with the Treaty of Prague.
- 1945Soviet–Japanese War: The USSR State Defense Committee issues Decree no. 9898cc “About Receiving, Accommodation, and Labor Utilization of the Japanese Army Prisoners of War”.
- 1954First flight of the C-130 Hercules transport aircraft.
- 1985Hans Tiedge, top counter-spy of West Germany, defects to East Germany.
- 1990West Germany and East Germany announce that they will reunite on October 3.
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Harding, Gareth Hunt, Justin Chambers, Samart Payakaroon, Claude Jarman, Jr., Emma Abbott, Rufus Hound, Adriana Altaras, Sylvie Léonard, Lamont Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 23, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1933 – Quincy Jones, American singer-songwriter, trumpet player, and producer; October 3, 1925 – Gore Vidal, American author, screenwriter, and actor (d. 2012); April 26, 1974 – Ivana Miličević, Bosnian-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,107