Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 235th day of the year 1967. It was the 34th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,077 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,359 days or 17.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 646 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 1, 1999.
If a dog named Dooggee - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dooggee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dooggee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Richard Sanders
- 1941Jim Ford
- 1947Rex Allen, Jr.
- 1950Alan Tam
- 1962Shaun Ryder
- 1969Geneviève Brouillette
- 1970Lee Sung-jae
- 1972Mark Butcher
- 1984Eric Tai
- 1984Kristy Bruce
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1921Sam Cook, English cricketer and umpire (d. 1996)
- 1925Robert Mulligan, American director and producer (d. 2008)
- 1926Clifford Geertz, American anthropologist and academic (d. 2006)
- 1926Gyula Hernádi, Hungarian author and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1948Andrei Pleșu, Romanian journalist and politician, 95th Romanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1949Shelley Long, American actress and producer
- 1953Kheira Bouziane, French politician
- 1960Rodney Greenblat, American painter and graphic designer
- 1962Martin Cauchon, Canadian lawyer and politician, 46th Canadian Minister of Justice
- 1974Shifty Shellshock, American singer-songwriter and actor (Crazy Town)
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Annie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1896Officially recognised date of the Cry of Pugad Lawin, the start of the Philippine Revolution is made in Pugad Lawin (Quezon City), in the province of Manila (actual date and location is disputed).
- 1939World War II: Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union sign a non-aggression treaty, the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact. In a secret addition to the pact, the Baltic states, Finland, Romania, and Poland are divided between the two nations.
- 1958Chinese Civil War: The Second Taiwan Strait Crisis begins with the People’s Liberation Army’s bombardment of Quemoy.
- 1970Organized by Mexican American labor union leader César Chávez, the Salad Bowl strike, the largest farm worker strike in U.S. history, begins.
- 1985Hans Tiedge, top counter-spy of West Germany, defects to East Germany.
- 1987The American male basketball team lost the gold medal to Brazilian team at the Pan American Games in Indianapolis. The final score was 120–115 and triggered changes in this sport basis in USA, resulting in the “Dream Team”.
- 1991Tim Berners-Lee opens the WWW, World Wide Web to new users.
- 1994Eugene Bullard, the only black pilot in World War I, is posthumously commissioned as Second Lieutenant in the United States Air Force.
- 2000Gulf Air Flight 072 crashes into the Persian Gulf near Manama, Bahrain, killing 143.
- 2011Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi is overthrown after the National Transitional Council forces take control of Bab al-Azizia compound during the Libyan Civil War.
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eli Woods, Mike Skinner, Cesar Montano, Ryoko Shiraishi, Judy Canova, Kathryn Bernardo, Rolf Wenkhaus, Mark Derwin, Jesse Eisenberg, Richard Cassilly.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 1967.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 1967 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1981. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd August 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1967
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 34th Wednesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 282 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,077 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,359 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 646
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 1999
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1984 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1981 (-182)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry (August 26, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1987 – Mutsumi Tamura, Japanese voice actress; October 4, 1980 – Tim Peper, American actor; June 30, 1944 – Glenn Shorrock, English-Australian singer-songwriter (Little River Band, The Twilights, Axiom, Esperanto, and Birtles Shorrock Goble).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,168