Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 2005 was a Tuesday and it was the 235th day of the year 2005. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,779 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,926 days or 5.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 1, 2037.
If a dog named Marcy - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marcy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marcy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Gene Kelly
- 1925Robert Mulligan
- 1928Marian Seldes
- 1940Richard Sanders
- 1951Jimi Jamison
- 1966Charley Boorman
- 1970River Phoenix
- 1979Ritchie Neville
- 1982Trevor Wright
- 1984Kristy Bruce
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1890Harry Frank Guggenheim, American businessman and publisher, co-founded Newsday (d. 1971)
- 1933Pete Wilson, American commander and politician, 36th Governor of California
- 1957Tasos Mitropoulos, Greek footballer and politician
- 1966Charley Boorman, English actor and producer
- 1973Casey Blake, American baseball player
- 1981Carlos Cuéllar, Spanish footballer
- 1983Ruta Gedmintas, English actress
- 1988Carl Hagelin, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1988Kim Matula, American actress
- 1989Heiko Schwarz, German footballer
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Penny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813At the Battle of Großbeeren, the Prussians under Von Bülow repulse the French army.
- 1858The Round Oak rail accident occurs in Brierley Hill in the Black Country, England. It is 'Arguably the worst disaster ever to occur on British railways'.
- 1873Albert Bridge in Chelsea, London opens.
- 1898The Southern Cross Expedition, the first British venture of the Heroic Age of Antarctic Exploration, departs from London.
- 1945Soviet–Japanese War: The USSR State Defense Committee issues Decree no. 9898cc “About Receiving, Accommodation, and Labor Utilization of the Japanese Army Prisoners of War”.
- 1966Lunar Orbiter 1 takes the first photograph of Earth from orbit around the Moon.
- 1982Bachir Gemayel is elected Lebanese President amidst the raging civil war.
- 1985Hans Tiedge, top counter-spy of West Germany, defects to East Germany.
- 1991Tim Berners-Lee opens the WWW, World Wide Web to new users.
- 2007The skeletal remains of Russia’s last royal family members Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia, and his sister Grand Duchess Anastasia are discovered near Yekaterinburg, Russia.
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Snow, Ray Harryhausen, Georgina Sherrington, Chris Shiflett, Glenn Medeiros, Bobby Bazini, Adam Busch, Andrew Keegan, Hughie Thomasson, Lucy Hale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 2005.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 2005 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 4, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1994. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd August 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 2005
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 65 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,779 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,926 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 195
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 2037
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 4, 1987 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1994 (-113)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (August 27, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1945 – Tricia O'Neil, American actress; November 2, 1982 – Lloyd Zaragoza, Filipino actor; December 3, 1932 – Corry Brokken, Dutch singer, lawyer, and judge.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,091