Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 236th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,466 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Tut - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tut will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tut will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Arthur Crudup
- 1927Anjali Devi
- 1968Andreas Kisser
- 1971Pierfrancesco Favino
- 1973Dave Chappelle
- 1978Beth Riesgraf
- 1981Jiro Wang
- 1987Daichi Miura
- 1994Aqib Khan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1393Arthur III, Duke of Brittany (d. 1458)
- 1591Robert Herrick, English poet and cleric (d. 1674)
- 1707Selina Hastings, Countess of Huntingdon (d. 1791)
- 1893Haim Ernst Wertheimer, German-Israeli biochemist and academic (d. 1978)
- 1950Tim D. White, American paleoanthropologist and academic
- 1954Philippe Cataldo, Algerian-French singer-songwriter
- 1960Cal Ripken, Jr., American baseball player and coach
- 1964Dana Gould, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1973Inge de Bruijn, Dutch swimmer
- 1987Jon Scheyer, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1561Willem of Orange marries duchess Anna of Saxony.
- 1815The modern Constitution of the Netherlands is signed.
- 1858In Richmond, Virginia, 90 blacks are arrested for learning. - needs to be explained/expanded-->
- 1875Captain Matthew Webb became first person to swim the English Channel
- 1898Count Muravyov, Foreign Minister of Russia presents a rescript that convoked the First Hague Peace Conference.
- 1914World War I: German troops capture Namur.
- 1931France and the Soviet Union sign a neutrality/no attack treaty.
- 1932Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly across the United States non-stop (from Los Angeles to Newark, New Jersey).
- 2006The International Astronomical Union (IAU) redefines the term “planet” such that Pluto is now considered a dwarf planet.
- 2010In San Fernando, Tamaulipas, Mexico, 72 illegal immigrants are killed by Los Zetas and eventually found dead by Mexican authorities.
View the complete list of historical events for August 24.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geraldine Fitzgerald, Franco Nero, Jessica Capshaw, Thierry Hazard, Taeyang, Cerys Matthews, Panda Bear, Russell Senior, Michael Cacoyannis, Alex Désert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 24, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was War by Edwin Starr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 29, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1950 – Aloma Wright, American actress and singer; July 12, 1951 – Jamey Sheridan, American actor and producer; June 22, 1987 – Joe Dempsie, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176