Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 236th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,350 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Elias - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elias will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Elias will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Jimmy Gardner
- 1927Anjali Devi
- 1947Raven De La Croix
- 1952John Cowan
- 1963John Bush
- 1973Carmine Giovinazzo
- 1973Grey DeLisle
- 1981Chad Michael Murray
- 1987Daichi Miura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1938David Freiberg, American singer and bass player (Quicksilver Messenger Service, Jefferson Airplane, and Jefferson Starship)
- 1944Bill Goldsworthy, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1996)
- 1944Henry Braden, American lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1945Vince McMahon, American wrestler, promoter, producer, and actor, co-founded WWE
- 1961Ingrid Berghmans, Belgian martial artist
- 1961Jared Harris, English actor
- 1962Major Garrett, American journalist and author
- 1977Denílson de Oliveira Araújo, Brazilian footballer
- 1980Sonja Bennett, Canadian actress
- 1988Rupert Grint, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1516The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Syria at the Battle of Marj Dabiq.
- 1812Peninsular War: A coalition of Spanish, British, and Portuguese forces succeed in lifting the two-and-a-half-year-long Siege of Cádiz.
- 1814British troops invade Washington, D.C. and during the Burning of Washington the White House, the Capitol and many other buildings are set ablaze.
- 1870The Wolseley expedition reaches Manitoba to end the Red River Rebellion.
- 1898Count Muravyov, Foreign Minister of Russia presents a rescript that convoked the First Hague Peace Conference.
- 1936The Australian Antarctic Territory is created.
- 1989Cincinnati Reds manager Pete Rose is banned from baseball for gambling by Commissioner A. Bartlett Giamatti.
- 1991Mikhail Gorbachev resigns as head of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1991Ukraine declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 2001Air Transat Flight 236 runs out of fuel over the Atlantic Ocean (en route to Lisbon from Toronto) and makes an emergency landing in the Azores.
View the complete list of historical events for August 24.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Shuster, Don Lake, Helen McCrory, Rick Moranis, Jim McCarty, Tzavalas Karousos, Big K.R.I.T., Chelsee Healey, Sy Oliver, Joan Bennett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 24, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was War by Edwin Starr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 29, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1989 – Kana Nishino, Japanese singer-songwriter; September 30, 1971 – Jenna Elfman, American actress and producer; October 17, 1975 – Despina Olympiou, Greek-Cypriot singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218