Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 236th day of the year 2005. It was the 34th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,878 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,959 days or 5.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 2, 2037.
If a dog named Twitter - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Twitter will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Twitter will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Léo Ferré
- 1919Drs. P
- 1927Anjali Devi
- 1943Dafydd Iwan
- 1945Vince McMahon
- 1948Jean Michel Jarre
- 1949Joe Regalbuto
- 1960Takashi Miike
- 1968Andreas Kisser
- 1973Carmine Giovinazzo
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1837Théodore Dubois, French organist, composer, and educator (d. 1924)
- 1902Fernand Braudel, French historian and academic (d. 1985)
- 1905Siaka Stevens, Sierra Leonean police officer and politician, 1st President of Sierra Leone (d. 1988)
- 1911Lofty England, English engineer and manager (d. 1995)
- 1945Marsha P. Johnson, American drag queen performer and activist (d. 1992)
- 1945Molly Duncan, Scottish saxophonist (Average White Band)
- 1947Joe Manchin, American politician, 34th Governor of West Virginia
- 1954Alain Daigle, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1960Kim Christofte, Danish footballer
- 1983Brett Gardner, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Simon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215Pope Innocent III declares Magna Carta invalid.
- 1349Six thousand Jews are killed in Mainz after being blamed for the bubonic plague.
- 1662The Act of Uniformity requires England to accept the Book of Common Prayer.
- 1816The Treaty of St. Louis is signed in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1821The Treaty of Córdoba is signed in Córdoba, now in Veracruz, Mexico, concluding the Mexican War of Independence from Spain.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Cer ends as the first Allied victory in the war.
- 1944World War II: Allied troops begin the attack on Paris.
- 1989Cincinnati Reds manager Pete Rose is banned from baseball for gambling by Commissioner A. Bartlett Giamatti.
- 1989Colombian drug barons declare “total war” on the Colombian government.
- 1991Ukraine declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Warner, Mark Robson, Kwong Wa, Barbara Sheldon, Conrad Bain, Mari Wilson, Tim Kang, Jacob Pitts, Florrie, Joanie Dodds.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 24, 2005.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th August 2005 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 24th August 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 24, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 236th day of 2005
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 34th Wednesday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,878 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,959 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 199
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 2, 2037
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (August 27, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VIII.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1950 – John McFee, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Doobie Brothers and Southern Pacific); December 22, 1974 – Heather Donahue, American actress; August 22, 1986 – Erika Hebron, American model, Miss Missouri 2010.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,962