Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 236th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,626 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Poochie - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poochie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Poochie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Dennis James
- 1938David Freiberg
- 1945Ken Hensley
- 1947Anne Archer
- 1956Kevin Dunn
- 1963John Bush
- 1971Pierfrancesco Favino
- 1973Carmine Giovinazzo
- 1981Jiro Wang
- 1988Helga Krapf
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1552Lavinia Fontana, Italian painter and educator (d. 1614)
- 1845James Calhoun, American lieutenant (d. 1876)
- 1911Durward Kirby, American television host and announcer (d. 2000)
- 1916Léo Ferré, Monegasque-Italian singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1993)
- 1922Howard Zinn, American historian, author, and activist (d. 2010)
- 1924Jimmy Gardner, English actor (d. 2010)
- 1943John Cipollina, American guitarist (Quicksilver Messenger Service, The Dinosaurs, and Man) (d. 1989)
- 1944Henry Braden, American lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1947Vladimir Masorin, Russian admiral
- 1965Reggie Miller, American basketball player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar’s general Gaius Scribonius Curio is defeated in the Battle of the Bagradas (49 BC) by the Numidians under Publius Attius Varus and King Juba of Numidia. Curio commits suicide to avoid capture.
- 79Mount Vesuvius erupts. The cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Stabiae are buried in volcanic ash (note: this traditional date has been challenged, and many scholars believe that the event occurred on October 24).
- 394The Graffito of Esmet-Akhom, the latest known inscription in Egyptian hieroglyphs, was written.
- 1200King John of England, signer of the first Magna Carta, marries Isabella of Angoulême in Bordeaux Cathedral.
- 1561Willem of Orange marries duchess Anna of Saxony.
- 1812Peninsular War: A coalition of Spanish, British, and Portuguese forces succeed in lifting the two-and-a-half-year-long Siege of Cádiz.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: the Basque Army surrenders to the Italian Corpo Truppe Volontarie following the Santoña Agreement.
- 1949The treaty creating the North Atlantic Treaty Organization goes into effect.
- 1991Ukraine declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 2004Eighty-nine passengers die after two airliners explode after flying out of Domodedovo International Airport, near Moscow. The explosions are caused by suicide bombers (reportedly female) from the Russian Republic of Chechnya.
View the complete list of historical events for August 24.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruth Fernández, Kate DeAraugo, Lady Starlight, Meja, Chris Willsher, Evelyn Keyes, Povel Ramel, Sam J. Jones, Diggy Simmons, Masumi Asano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 24, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1906 – León Klimovsky, Argentinian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1996); January 20, 1984 – Olivia Hallinan, English actress; August 22, 1967 – Alfred Gough, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237