Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 236th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,324 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 146 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Dafydd Iwan
- 1948Jean Michel Jarre
- 1952Holly Hallstrom
- 1954Philippe Cataldo
- 1956Kevin Dunn
- 1960Takashi Miike
- 1983Christopher Parker
- 1987Daichi Miura
- 1988Helga Krapf
- 1988Rupert Grint
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1393Arthur III, Duke of Brittany (d. 1458)
- 1714Alaungpaya, Burmese king (d. 1760)
- 1872Max Beerbohm, English-Italian author and illustrator (d. 1956)
- 1927Anjali Devi, Indian actress and producer (d. 2014)
- 1937Susan Sheehan, Austrian-American journalist and author
- 1960Takashi Miike, Japanese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Brian Rajadurai, Sri Lankan-Canadian cricketer
- 1979Michael Redd, American basketball player
- 1981Jiro Wang, Taiwanese singer and actor (Fahrenheit and Dong Cheng Wei)
- 1987Anže Kopitar, Slovenian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar’s general Gaius Scribonius Curio is defeated in the Battle of the Bagradas (49 BC) by the Numidians under Publius Attius Varus and King Juba of Numidia. Curio commits suicide to avoid capture.
- 1215Pope Innocent III declares Magna Carta invalid.
- 1482The town and castle of Berwick upon Tweed is captured from Scotland by an English army
- 1690Job Charnock of the East India Company establishes a factory in Calcutta, an event formerly considered the founding of the city (in 2003 the Calcutta High Court ruled that the city has no birthday).
- 1870The Wolseley expedition reaches Manitoba to end the Red River Rebellion.
- 1931France and the Soviet Union sign a neutrality/no attack treaty.
- 1936The Australian Antarctic Territory is created.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: the Basque Army surrenders to the Italian Corpo Truppe Volontarie following the Santoña Agreement.
- 1989Tadeusz Mazowiecki is chosen as the first non-communist Prime Minister in Central and Eastern Europe.
- 1992Hurricane Andrew makes landfall just south of Miami as a Category 5 hurricane.
View the complete list of historical events for August 24.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lillebjørn Nilsen, Sophia Myles, Yoko Soumi, Alec McCowen, John Young, Carole Bouquet, Raymond Louis Kennedy, Tim McIlrath, J. Alexander, Nathan Parsons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 24, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1977 – James McCartney, English singer-songwriter; April 2, 1986 – Lee DeWyze, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 16, 1964 – David Kohan, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047