Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 2009 was a Monday and it was the 236th day of the year 2009. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,315 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,438 days or 3.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 146 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 2, 2041.
If a dog named Winthrop - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Winthrop will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Winthrop will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Duke Kahanamoku
- 1905Arthur Crudup
- 1917Dennis James
- 1938David Freiberg
- 1958Steve Guttenberg
- 1963Hideo Kojima
- 1974Jennifer Lien
- 1976Alex O'Loughlin
- 1994King Krule
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1758Duchess Sophia Frederica of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (d. 1794)
- 1759William Wilberforce, English philanthropist and politician (d. 1833)
- 1911Michel Pablo, Egyptian-Greek Trotskyist leader (d. 1996)
- 1927Anjali Devi, Indian actress and producer (d. 2014)
- 1947Raven De La Croix, American actress and producer
- 1954Heini Otto, Dutch footballer, coach, and manager
- 1960Cal Ripken, Jr., American baseball player and coach
- 1962Emile Roemer, Dutch educator and politician
- 1981Jiro Wang, Taiwanese singer and actor (Fahrenheit and Dong Cheng Wei)
- 1982Kim Källström, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215Pope Innocent III declares Magna Carta invalid.
- 1391Jews are massacred in Palma de Mallorca.
- 1516The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Syria at the Battle of Marj Dabiq.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: A small force of Pennsylvania militia is ambushed and overwhelmed by an American Indian group, which forces George Rogers Clark to abandon his attempt to attack Detroit.
- 1812Peninsular War: A coalition of Spanish, British, and Portuguese forces succeed in lifting the two-and-a-half-year-long Siege of Cádiz.
- 1870The Wolseley expedition reaches Manitoba to end the Red River Rebellion.
- 1933The Crescent Limited train derails in Washington, D.C., after the bridge it is crossing is washed out by the 1933 Chesapeake–Potomac hurricane.
- 1963Buddhist crisis: As a result of the Xá Lợi Pagoda raids, the US State Department cables the United States Embassy, Saigon to encourage Army of the Republic of Vietnam generals to launch a coup against President Ngô Đình Diệm if he did not remove his brother Ngô Đình Nhu.
- 2006The International Astronomical Union (IAU) redefines the term “planet” such that Pluto is now considered a dwarf planet.
- 2010In San Fernando, Tamaulipas, Mexico, 72 illegal immigrants are killed by Los Zetas and eventually found dead by Mexican authorities.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gedde Watanabe, Jake Short, Albert Salmi, Byron Thames, Greg Serano, Celia Ireland, Lee Dorsey, Carson Whitsett, James Daly, Charles Haid.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 24, 2009.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th August 2009 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 29, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 24th August 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 24, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 236th day of 2009
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 68 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,315 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,438 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 146
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 2, 2041
- Age in dog years: 69 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas (August 29, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VIII.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1938 – Tyrone Davis, American singer (d. 2005); March 18, 1932 – Frank Nagai, Japanese singer (d. 2008); March 4, 1920 – Alan MacNaughtan, Scottish-English actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,030