Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of August 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 26, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 238th day of the year 1965. It was the 34th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,624 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,541 days or 17.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 4, 1997.
If a dog named Gypsie - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gypsie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gypsie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Jimmy Rushing
- 1908Aubrey Schenck
- 1941Chris Curtis
- 1941Jane Merrow
- 1944Stephen Greif
- 1950Benjamin Hendrickson
- 1960Ola Ray
- 1980Chris Pine
- 1980Macaulay Culkin
- 1991Tommy Bastow
View the complete list of August 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 26.
- 1826Princess Alexandra of Bavaria (d. 1875)
- 1882James Franck, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1964)
- 1894Sparky Adams, American baseball player and farmer (d. 1989)
- 1928Om Prakash Munjal, Indian businessman and philanthropist, co-founded Hero Cycles (d. 2015)
- 1946Alison Steadman, English actress and singer
- 1950Ahmet Özhan, Turkish singer, conductor, and actor
- 1957Nikky Finney, American poet and academic
- 1977Morris Peterson, American basketball player and coach
- 1982Akiko Kikuchi, Japanese model and actress
- 1989Héloïse Guérin, French model
View the complete list of August 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Battle of Manzikert: The Seljuq Turks defeat the Byzantine army at Manzikert.
- 1278Ladislaus IV of Hungary and Rudolf I of Germany defeat Ottokar II of Bohemia in the Battle on the Marchfeld near Dürnkrut in (then) Moravia.
- 1303Alauddin Khilji captures Chittorgarh.
- 1748The first Lutheran denomination in North America, the Pennsylvania Ministerium, is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1768Captain James Cook sets sail from England on board HMS Endeavour.
- 1791John Fitch is granted a United States patent for the steamboat.
- 1966The Namibian War of Independence starts with the battle at Omugulugwombashe.
- 1970The then-new feminist movement, led by Betty Friedan, leads a nationwide Women’s Strike for Equality.
- 1978Papal conclave: Albino Luciani is elected as Pope John Paul I.
- 2002Earth Summit 2002 begins in Johannesburg, South Africa.
View the complete list of August 26 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 26, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annie Mumolo, Ana Torroja, RJD2, Dave Somerville, Johnny Indrisano, Bernard Youens, Dinsdale Landen, George Clooney, Andre Kinney, David Bradley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 26, 1965.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th August 1965 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 26th August 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 26, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 238th day of 1965
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 34th Thursday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,624 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,541 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 665
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 4, 1997
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 1952 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1965 (-148)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher (August 28, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1946 – Ed O'Neill, American actor; October 26, 1974 – Lisa, Japanese singer and producer (M-Flo); May 10, 1970 – Gina Philips, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050