Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of August 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 26, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 238th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,625 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 394 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Aubrey Schenck
- 1937Don Bowman
- 1937Kenji Utsumi
- 1941Chris Curtis
- 1943Dori Caymmi
- 1946Chantal Renaud
- 1965Carolina Arregui
- 1968Byron Lawson
- 1978Raja Kaasheff
- 1980Chris Pine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 26.
- 1960Ola Ray, American model and actress
- 1964Kevin Burns, American lawyer and politician
- 1964Mehriban Aliyeva, Azerbaijani wife of Ilham Aliyev
- 1964Peter Bromby, Bermudian sailor
- 1970Olimpiada Ivanova, Russian race walker
- 1971Thalía, Mexican-American singer-songwriter and actress (Timbiriche)
- 1979Cristian Mora, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1982Jayson Nix, American baseball player
- 1988Lars Stindl, German football player
- 1989Héloïse Guérin, French model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1466A conspiracy against Piero di Cosimo de' Medici in Florence, led by Luca Pitti, is discovered.
- 1768Captain James Cook sets sail from England on board HMS Endeavour.
- 1791John Fitch is granted a United States patent for the steamboat.
- 1810The former viceroy Santiago de Liniers of the Viceroyalty of the Río de la Plata is executed after the defeat of his counter-revolution.
- 1813War of the Sixth Coalition: An impromptu battle takes place when French and Prussian-Russian forces accidentally run into each other near Liegnitz, Prussia (now Legnica, Poland).
- 1883The 1883 eruption of Krakatoa begins its final, paroxysmal, stage.
- 1942The Holocaust in Chortkiav, western Ukraine: At 2.30 am the German Schutzpolizei starts driving Jews out of their houses, divides them into groups of 120, packs them in freight cars and deports 2000 to Bełżec extermination camp. Five hundred of the sick and children are murdered on the spot.
- 1977The Charter of the French Language is adopted by the National Assembly of Quebec
- 1999Russia begins the Second Chechen War in response to the Invasion of Dagestan by the Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade.
- 2015Two U.S. journalists are shot and killed by a disgruntled former coworker while conducting a live report in Moneta, Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 26.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 26 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caity Lotz, Serge Reggiani, Kelvin Kwan, Little Willie Littlefield, June Marlowe, Lukman Sardi, Steve Steen, Lou Bega, Cotter Smith, Clifton Collins, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 26, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1963 – John Benjamin Hickey, American actor; May 2, 1946 – Lesley Gore, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2015); January 8, 1947 – David Bowie, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079