Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of August 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 26, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 238th day of the year 1990. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,700 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,567 days or 9.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 4, 2022.
If a dog named Roz - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roz will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Roz will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1695Marie-Anne-Catherine Quinault
- 1901Jimmy Rushing
- 1928Yvette Vickers
- 1941Chris Curtis
- 1944Maureen Tucker
- 1950Ahmet Özhan
- 1969Christopher Douglas
- 1986Cassie Ventura
- 1991Dylan O'Brien
- 1993Keke Palmer
View the complete list of August 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 26.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Naples (d. 1496)
- 1694Elisha Williams, American minister, academic, and politician (d. 1755)
- 1904Christopher Isherwood, English-American author and academic (d. 1986)
- 1934Tom Heinsohn, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1951Edward Witten, American physicist and academic
- 1960Ola Ray, American model and actress
- 1971Thalía, Mexican-American singer-songwriter and actress (Timbiriche)
- 1988Wayne Simmonds, Canadians ice hockey player
- 1991Dylan O'Brien, American actor
- 1993Marko Livaja, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of August 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gage’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778The first recorded ascent of Triglav, the highest mountain in Slovenia.
- 1810The former viceroy Santiago de Liniers of the Viceroyalty of the Río de la Plata is executed after the defeat of his counter-revolution.
- 1813War of the Sixth Coalition: An impromptu battle takes place when French and Prussian-Russian forces accidentally run into each other near Liegnitz, Prussia (now Legnica, Poland).
- 1814Chilean War of Independence: Infighting between the rebel forces of José Miguel Carrera and Bernardo O'Higgins erupts in the Battle of Las Tres Acequias.
- 1914World War I: During the retreat from Mons, the British II Corps commanded by General Sir Horace Smith-Dorrien fought a vigorous and successful defensive action at Le Cateau.
- 1940Chad becomes the first French colony to join the Allies under the administration of Félix Éboué, France’s first black colonial governor.
- 1966The Namibian War of Independence starts with the battle at Omugulugwombashe.
- 2002Earth Summit 2002 begins in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 2011The Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing’s all-new composite airliner, receives certification from the EASA and the FAA
- 2013Nationwide protests are held across the Philippines over the Priority Development Assistance Fund scam.
View the complete list of August 26 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 26, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Harring, Cathy Dennis, Kimberly Elise, Jean Stapleton, Sophie B. Hawkins, Corynne Charby, Jamie Woon, Kaire Vilgats, Linda Gray, Eric Balfour.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 26, 1990.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th August 1990 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 14, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 8, 2005. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If Wishes Came True by Sweet Sensation as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 1, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 26th August 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 26, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 238th day of 1990
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 258 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,700 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,567 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 362
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 4, 2022
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 14, 1965 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 8, 2005 (-152)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: If Wishes Came True by Sweet Sensation (September 1, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.VIII.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1974 – Benjamin Eicher, German director, producer, and screenwriter; November 25, 1919 – Norman Tokar, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1979); September 5, 1945 – Al Stewart, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,089