Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 26, 2007 was a Sunday and it was the 238th day of the year 2007. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,145 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,715 days or 4.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 4, 2039.
If a dog named Orca - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Orca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1695Marie-Anne-Catherine Quinault
- 1937Kenji Utsumi
- 1941Chris Curtis
- 1946Valerie Simpson
- 1949Leon Redbone
- 1952Michael Jeter
- 1957Dr. Alban
- 1969Elaine Irwin
- 1978Raja Kaasheff
- 1982Tuğçe Kazaz
View the complete list of August 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 26.
- 1896Besse Cooper, American super-centenarian (d. 2012)
- 1921Shimshon Amitsur, Israeli mathematician and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1938Jet Black, English drummer (The Stranglers)
- 1942Dennis Turner, Baron Bilston, English lawyer and politician
- 1963Patrice Oppliger, American author, critic, and academic
- 1964Allegra Huston, English-American author and screenwriter
- 1964Peter Bromby, Bermudian sailor
- 1965Chris Burke, American actor and singer
- 1982Noah Welch, American ice hockey player
- 1992Hayley Hasselhoff, American actress
View the complete list of August 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Spencer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Battle of Manzikert: The Seljuq Turks defeat the Byzantine army at Manzikert.
- 1303Alauddin Khilji captures Chittorgarh.
- 1346Hundred Years’ War: The military supremacy of the English longbow over the French combination of crossbow and armoured knights is established at the Battle of Crécy.
- 1768Captain James Cook sets sail from England on board HMS Endeavour.
- 1791John Fitch is granted a United States patent for the steamboat.
- 1813War of the Sixth Coalition: An impromptu battle takes place when French and Prussian-Russian forces accidentally run into each other near Liegnitz, Prussia (now Legnica, Poland).
- 1883The 1883 eruption of Krakatoa begins its final, paroxysmal, stage.
- 1978Sigmund Jähn becomes first German cosmonaut, on board Soyuz 31.
- 1980John Birges plants a bomb at Harvey’s Resort Hotel in Stateline, Nevada, US.
- 2013Nationwide protests are held across the Philippines over the Priority Development Assistance Fund scam.
View the complete list of August 26 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 26, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Chappell, Ena Kadić, Erin Hershey Presley, Renée Björling, Franco De Vita, Lizabeth Scott, Sid Haig, Ruslana Korshunova, Debra Paget, K.Will.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 26, 2007.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th August 2007 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 6, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 1, 1995. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 1, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 26th August 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 26, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 238th day of 2007
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 334 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,145 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,715 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 175
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 4, 2039
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 6, 1989 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 1, 1995 (-146)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston (September 1, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.VIII.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1958 – Matthew Ward, American singer-songwriter (2nd Chapter of Acts); December 26, 1927 – Denis Quilley, English actor (d. 2003); May 15, 1953 – Mike Oldfield, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Sallyangie).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,030