Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 1943 was a Friday and it was the 239th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 915 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Faina Ranevskaya
- 1919Murray Grand
- 1937Tommy Sands
- 1956Glen Matlock
- 1958Normand Brathwaite
- 1964Stephan Elliott
- 1967Ogie Alcasid
- 1971Julian Cheung
- 1991Lee Sung-yeol
- 1995Grete Paia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 27.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1916Halet Çambel, Turkish fencer and archaeologist (d. 2014)
- 1919Murray Grand, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2007)
- 1921Leo Penn, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1947John Morrison, New Zealand cricketer and politician
- 1954John Lloyd, English tennis player and sportscaster
- 1955Robert Richardson, American cinematographer
- 1972Denise Lewis, English heptathlete
- 1982Damien Monier, French cyclist
- 1984David Bentley, English footballer
- 1990Luuk de Jong, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 410The sacking of Rome by the Visigoths ends after three days.
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: The city of Toulon revolts against the French Republic and admits the British and Spanish fleets to seize its port, leading to the Siege of Toulon by French Revolutionary forces.
- 1828Uruguay is formally proclaimed independent at preliminary peace talks brokered by the United Kingdom between Brazil and Argentina during the Cisplatine War.
- 1832Black Hawk, leader of the Sauk tribe of Native Americans, surrenders to U.S. authorities, ending the Black Hawk War.
- 1859Petroleum is discovered in Titusville, Pennsylvania leading to the world’s first commercially successful oil well.
- 1896Anglo-Zanzibar War: The shortest war in world history (09:00 to 09:45), between the United Kingdom and Zanzibar.
- 1916The Kingdom of Romania declares war on Austria-Hungary, entering World War I as one of the Allied nations.
- 1933The first Afrikaans Bible is introduced during a Bible Festival in Bloemfontein.
- 1943World War II: Japanese forces evacuate New Georgia Island in the Pacific Theater of Operations during World War II.
- 2006Comair Flight 5191 crashes on takeoff from Blue Grass Airport in Lexington, Kentucky bound for Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta. Of the passengers and crew, 49 of 50 are confirmed dead in the hours following the crash.
View the complete list of historical events for August 27.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Nelson, Nanako Matsushima, Margaret Hayes, Birgitta Haukdal, Joshua Herdman, DJ Yonny, Kotono Mitsuishi, Reef the Lost Cauze, Flora Cross, Mark Rydell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 27, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1910 – Carl Dudley, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1973); January 11, 1937 – Felix Silla, Italian-American actor and stuntman; July 24, 1968 – Laura Leighton, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,028