Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 239th day of the year 1973. It was the 35th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,906 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,635 days or 15.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 5, 2005.
If a dog named Torres - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Torres will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Torres will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Edward Patten
- 1941Harrison Page
- 1944G.W. Bailey
- 1947Kirk Francis
- 1959Downtown Julie Brown
- 1964Stephan Elliott
- 1971Julian Cheung
- 1972Jimmy Pop
- 1995Grete Paia
View the complete list of August 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1905Aris Velouchiotis, Greek soldier (d. 1945)
- 1916Tony Harris, South African cricketer and rugby player (d. 1993)
- 1935Ernie Broglio, American baseball player
- 1937Tommy Sands, American actor and singer
- 1944Barbara Trentham, American actress and painter (d. 2013)
- 1947Gavin Pfuhl, South African cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1947Halil Berktay, Turkish historian and academic
- 1964Paul Bernardo, Canadian murderer and rapist
- 1969Chandra Wilson, American actress and director
- 1979Aaron Paul, American actor and producer
View the complete list of August 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arthur’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Battle of Long Island: In what is now Brooklyn, New York, British forces under General William Howe defeat Americans under General George Washington.
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: The city of Toulon revolts against the French Republic and admits the British and Spanish fleets to seize its port, leading to the Siege of Toulon by French Revolutionary forces.
- 1859Petroleum is discovered in Titusville, Pennsylvania leading to the world’s first commercially successful oil well.
- 1883Eruption of Krakatoa: Four enormous explosions destroy the island of Krakatoa and cause years of climate change.
- 1914Battle of Étreux: A British rearguard action by the Royal Munster Fusiliers during the Great Retreat.
- 1922Greco-Turkish War: The Turkish army takes the Aegean city of Afyonkarahisar from the Kingdom of Greece.
- 1971An attempted coup d'état fails in the African nation of Chad. The Government of Chad accuses Egypt of playing a role in the attempt and breaks off diplomatic relations.
- 1979A Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb kills British retired admiral Lord Mountbatten and three others while they are boating on holiday in Sligo, Republic of Ireland. Shortly after, 18 British Army soldiers are killed in an ambush near Warrenpoint, Northern Ireland.
- 1982Turkish military diplomat Colonel Atilla Altıkat is shot and killed in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city. Justice Commandos of the Armenian Genocide claim responsibility, saying they are avenging the massacre of 1.5 million Armenians in the 1915 Armenian Genocide.
- 1991The European Community recognizes the independence of the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
View the complete list of August 27 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shaquille O'Neal, Benjamin Eicher, Janet Jones, Mitch English, Anissa Jones, TJ Trinidad, Shinpei Takagi, P. F. Sloan, Dumas, Memphis Slim.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 27, 1973.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th August 1973 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1994. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brother Louie by Stories as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 1, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 27th August 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 27, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 239th day of 1973
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 35th Monday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 261 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,906 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,635 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 572
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 5, 2005
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1974 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1994 (-137)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Brother Louie by Stories (September 1, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VIII.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1967 – Mitsuo Iwata, Japanese voice actor; July 10, 1945 – Jean-Marie Poiré, French director, producer, and screenwriter; October 28, 1984 – Finn Wittrock, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,158