Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 2006 was a Sunday and it was the 239th day of the year 2006. It was the 35th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,501 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,834 days or 5.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 5, 2038.
If a dog named Neena Rubenstein - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neena Rubenstein will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Neena Rubenstein will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Heidi Kabel
- 1944Barbara Trentham
- 1947Kirk Francis
- 1953Alex Lifeson
- 1958Normand Brathwaite
- 1961Yolanda Adams
- 1971Julian Cheung
- 1973Cory Bowles
- 1980Neha Dhupia
- 1991Lee Sung-yeol
View the complete list of August 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1865James Henry Breasted, American archaeologist and historian (d. 1935)
- 1877Charles Rolls, English engineer and businessman, co-founded Rolls-Royce Limited (d. 1910)
- 1906Ed Gein, American murderer (d. 1984)
- 1924Rosalie E. Wahl, American lawyer and jurist (d. 2013)
- 1929George Scott, Canadian-American wrestler and promoter (d. 2014)
- 1932Cor Brom, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 2008)
- 1939Nikola Pilić, Croatian tennis player and coach
- 1947Gavin Pfuhl, South African cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1959Denice Denton, American engineer and academic (d. 2006)
- 1964Paul Bernardo, Canadian murderer and rapist
View the complete list of August 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Muriel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1810Napoleonic Wars: The French Navy defeats the British Royal Navy, preventing them from taking the harbour of Grand Port on Île de France.
- 1918Mexican Revolution: Battle of Ambos Nogales: U.S. Army forces skirmish against Mexican Carrancistas and their German advisors in the only battle of World War I fought on American soil.
- 1922Greco-Turkish War: The Turkish army takes the Aegean city of Afyonkarahisar from the Kingdom of Greece.
- 1928The Kellogg–Briand Pact outlawing war is signed by fifteen nations. Ultimately sixty-one nations will sign it.
- 1982Turkish military diplomat Colonel Atilla Altıkat is shot and killed in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city. Justice Commandos of the Armenian Genocide claim responsibility, saying they are avenging the massacre of 1.5 million Armenians in the 1915 Armenian Genocide.
- 1991Moldova declares independence from the USSR.
- 1993The Rainbow Bridge, connecting Tokyo’s Shibaura and the island of Odaiba, is completed.
- 2006Comair Flight 5191 crashes on takeoff from Blue Grass Airport in Lexington, Kentucky bound for Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta. Of the passengers and crew, 49 of 50 are confirmed dead in the hours following the crash.
- 2009Internal conflict in Burma: The Burmese military junta and ethnic armies begin three days of violent clashes in the Kokang Special Region.
- 2011Hurricane Irene strikes the United States east coast, killing 47 and causing an estimated $15.6 billion in damage.
View the complete list of August 27 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joey Jordison, Billy Reeves, Koshi Inaba, Steve Hogarth, Harry Enfield, Nancy Parsons, Sergiusz Żymełka, Paige Turco, Sarah Thompson, Josh Holloway.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 27, 2006.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th August 2006 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 7, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1992. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was London Bridge by Fergie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 27th August 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 27, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 239th day of 2006
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 35th Sunday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,501 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,834 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 186
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 5, 2038
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 7, 1987 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1992 (-116)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: London Bridge by Fergie (September 2, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VIII.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1985 – Lady Sovereign, English rapper; February 19, 1985 – Arielle Kebbel, American actress; September 28, 1951 – Norton Buffalo, American singer-songwriter, harmonica player, producer, and actor (Steve Miller Band) (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,112