Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 240th day of the year 1929. It was the 35th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,221 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,074 days or 30.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 6, 1961.
If a dog named Mostra - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mostra will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mostra will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Peggy Ryan
- 1943Robert Greenwald
- 1949Hugh Cornwell
- 1958Whip Hubley
- 1960Dinah Cancer
- 1969Jason Priestley
- 1973Kirby Morrow
- 1974Jen Kirkman
- 1976Acel Bisa
- 1989Jo Kwon
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1801Antoine Augustin Cournot, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1877)
- 1898Charlie Grimm, American baseball player, manager, and sportscaster (d. 1983)
- 1924Zalman Schachter-Shalomi, Ukrainian-American rabbi and author (d. 2014)
- 1936Don Denkinger, American baseball player and umpire
- 1941Paul Plishka, American opera singer
- 1949Hugh Cornwell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Stranglers)
- 1953Tõnu Kaljuste, Estonian conductor and journalist
- 1969Mary McCartney, English photographer and activist
- 1971Todd Eldredge, American figure skater and coach
- 1975Vera Jordanova, Finnish model and actress
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alison’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1189Third Crusade: The Crusaders begin the Siege of Acre under Guy of Lusignan.
- 1524The Kaqchikel Maya rebel against their former Spanish allies during the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- 1709Meidingnu Pamheiba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1849After a month-long siege, Venice, which had declared itself independent as the Republic of San Marco, surrenders to Austria.
- 1862American Civil War: Second Battle of Bull Run, also known as the Battle of Second Manassas. The battle ends on August 30.
- 1916World War I: Germany declares war on Romania.
- 1957U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond begins a filibuster to prevent the Senate from voting on Civil Rights Act of 1957; he stopped speaking 24 hours and 18 minutes later, the longest filibuster ever conducted by a single Senator.
- 1963Emily Hoffert and Janice Wylie are murdered in their Manhattan apartment, prompting the events that would lead to the passing of the Miranda Rights.
- 1968Riots in Chicago, Illinois, during the Democratic National Convention.
- 1996Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales divorce.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Markos Vamvakaris, Bob Eberly, Josh Saviano, Ehab Tawfik, Stéphane Rousseau, Alwyn Uytingco, Felton Perry, Drew Van Acker, Reese Witherspoon, Nikki Reed.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 1929.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 1929 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1909. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 240th day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 35th Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,221 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,074 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,125
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 1961
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1954 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1909 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1918 – Stafford Repp, American actor (d. 1974); September 24, 1960 – Amy Sky, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; April 23, 1979 – Lauri Ylönen, Finnish singer-songwriter (The Rasmus).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,851