Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1931 was a Friday and it was the 240th day of the year 1931. It was the 35th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,225 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,742 days or 29.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,092 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 6, 1963.
If a dog named Banana - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Banana will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Banana will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Donald O'Connor
- 1960Dinah Cancer
- 1962Craig Anton
- 1968Billy Boyd
- 1969Jack Black
- 1970Sherrié Austin
- 1973Kirby Morrow
- 1975Yūko Gotō
- 1976Acel Bisa
- 1997Emilia McCarthy
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1913Robert Irving, English conductor and director (d. 1991)
- 1924Janet Frame, New Zealand author and poet (d. 2004)
- 1929István Kertész, Hungarian conductor (d. 1973)
- 1931Tito Capobianco, Argentinian director and producer
- 1940William Cohen, American lawyer and politician, 20th United States Secretary of Defense
- 1950Ron Guidry, American baseball player and coach
- 1973Kirby Morrow, Canadian actor
- 1974Jen Kirkman, American comedian, actress, and screenwriter
- 1982LeAnn Rimes, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1992Sora Amamiya, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Yvonne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Turkish–Portuguese War (1538–57): Battle of Wofla: The Portuguese are scattered, their leader Christovão da Gama is captured and later executed.
- 1565Pedro Menéndez de Avilés sights land near St. Augustine, Florida and founds the oldest continuously occupied European-established city in the continental United States.
- 1619Election of Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1709Meidingnu Pamheiba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1898Caleb Bradham invents the carbonated soft drink that will later be called “Pepsi-Cola”.
- 1916World War I: Germany declares war on Romania.
- 1931France and the Soviet Union sign a treaty of non-aggression.
- 1963The Evergreen Point Floating Bridge, the longest floating bridge in the world, opens between Seattle and Medina, Washington, US.
- 1964The Philadelphia race riot begins.
- 1990An F5 tornado strikes the Illinois cities of Plainfield and Joliet, killing 29 people.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaron Dessner, Kishou Taniyama, Brody Jenner, Enn Klooren, John Cho, Belinda Owusu, Max Irons, Angie Everhart, Bülent Ersoy, Jay McGuiness.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 1931.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 1931 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1905. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your score is -288. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 240th day of 1931
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 35th Friday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,225 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,742 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,092
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 1963
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1905 (+196)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-288)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1956 – Peter R. de Vries, Dutch journalist and producer; September 3, 2002 – Bugoy Cariño, Filipino actor and dancer; November 1, 1941 – Robert Foxworth, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,823