Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 240th day of the year 1943. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,459 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,486 days or 25.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 964 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 6, 1975.
If a dog named Mossy - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mossy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mossy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Donald O'Connor
- 1926Dixie Evans
- 1943David Soul
- 1956Luis Guzmán
- 1958Scott Hamilton
- 1968Billy Boyd
- 1974Jen Kirkman
- 1983Alfonso Herrera
- 1985Ashlyne Huff
- 1994Felix Jaehn
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1691Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (d. 1750)
- 1911Joseph Luns, Dutch politician and diplomat, 5th Secretary General of NATO (d. 2002)
- 1913Jack Dreyfus, American businessman, founded the Dreyfus Corporation (d. 2009)
- 1942Jorge Urosa, Venezuelan cardinal
- 1952Wendelin Wiedeking, German businessman
- 1957Daniel Stern, American actor and director
- 1957George Merrill, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Boy Meets Girl)
- 1960Emma Samms, English actress
- 1965Amanda Tapping, Canadian actress, director, and producer
- 1979Kristen Hughes, Australian netball player
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YKAVASU? Check your answers here: Word solver YKAVASU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475The Roman general Orestes forces western Roman Emperor Julius Nepos to flee his capital city, Ravenna.
- 1189Third Crusade: The Crusaders begin the Siege of Acre under Guy of Lusignan.
- 1542Turkish–Portuguese War (1538–57): Battle of Wofla: The Portuguese are scattered, their leader Christovão da Gama is captured and later executed.
- 1833The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 receives Royal Assent, abolishing slavery through most of the British Empire.
- 1879Cetshwayo, last king of the Zulus, is captured by the British.
- 1913Queen Wilhelmina opens the Peace Palace in The Hague.
- 1914World War I: German troops take the city of Namur in Belgium.
- 1944World War II: Marseille and Toulon are liberated.
- 1953Nippon Television broadcasts Japan’s first television show, including its first TV advertisement.
- 1968Riots in Chicago, Illinois, during the Democratic National Convention.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yōko Honda, Colleen Clinkenbeard, Asher Monroe, Judy Carne, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Pantelis Voulgaris, Gabe Kaplan, Roxana Zal, Arwyn Davies, Brooks Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 1943.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 1943 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 29, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 11, 1967. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 240th day of 1943
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,459 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,486 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 964
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 1975
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 29, 1939 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 11, 1967 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1981 – Reef the Lost Cauze, American rapper (JuJu Mob and Army of the Pharaohs); September 27, 1978 – Ani Lorak, Ukrainian singer-songwriter and actress; September 2, 1975 – MC Chris, American rapper, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,836