Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 2004. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,081 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,027 days or 5.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 6, 2036.
If a dog named Novo - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Novo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Novo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Ken Jenkins
- 1941Paul Plishka
- 1951Wayne Osmond
- 1957George Merrill
- 1957Rick Rossovich
- 1961Kim Appleby
- 1969Jack Black
- 1980Carly Pope
- 1986Armie Hammer
- 1991Samuel Larsen
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1714Duke Anthony Ulrich of Brunswick (d. 1774)
- 1728John Stark, American general (d. 1822)
- 1904Secondo Campini, Italian-American engineer (d. 1980)
- 1911Joseph Luns, Dutch politician and diplomat, 5th Secretary General of NATO (d. 2002)
- 1913Terence Reese, English bridge player and author (d. 1996)
- 1941Paul Plishka, American opera singer
- 1951Keiichi Suzuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (The Beatniks)
- 1957Ai Weiwei, Chinese sculptor and activist
- 1957Ivo Josipović, Croatian lawyer, jurist, and politician, 3rd President of Croatia
- 1963Regina Jacobs, American runner
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Howard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 489Theodoric, king of the Ostrogoths defeats Odoacer at the Battle of Isonzo, forcing his way into Italy.
- 663Silla–Tang armies crush the Baekje restoration attempt and force Yamato Japan to withdraw from Korea in the Battle of Baekgang.
- 1609Henry Hudson discovers Delaware Bay.
- 1709Meidingnu Pamheiba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1789William Herschel discovers a new moon of Saturn: Enceladus.
- 1830The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad’s new Tom Thumb steam locomotive races a horse-drawn car, presaging steam’s role in US railroads.
- 1845The first issue of Scientific American magazine is published.
- 1916World War I: Italy declares war on Germany.
- 1937Toyota Motors becomes an independent company.
- 1988Ramstein air show disaster: Three aircraft of the Frecce Tricolori demonstration team collide and the wreckage falls into the crowd. Seventy-five are killed and 346 seriously injured.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ilse DeLange, Ernie Sabella, Zeebra, Mitsuomi Takahashi, Poul Bundgaard, Lee "Scratch" Perry, Vanna White, Krystal Reyes, Steven Weber, Randy Travis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 2004.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 2004 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 13, 1995. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lean Back by Terror Squad as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 28th August 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 128 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,081 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,027 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 206
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 2036
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1985 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 13, 1995 (-182)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Lean Back by Terror Squad (August 28, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1983 – Takako Uehara, Japanese singer, actress, and radio host (Speed); January 8, 1955 – Mike Reno, Canadian singer and drummer; March 4, 1957 – Ron Fassler, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,968