Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1928. It was the 35th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,931 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,310 days or 30.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1960.
If a dog named Marty - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Preston Sturges
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1922Richard Blackwell
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis
- 1934Dimitris Papamichael
- 1955Diamanda Galás
- 1958Lenny Henry
- 1958Michael Jackson
- 1972Amanda Marshall
- 1986Joem Bascon
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1756Jan Śniadecki, Polish mathematician and astronomer (d. 1830)
- 1922Richard Blackwell, American actor, fashion designer, and critic (d. 2008)
- 1940James Brady, American politician and activist, 15th White House Press Secretary (d. 2014)
- 1959Ramón Díaz, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1959Timothy Shriver, American businessman and activist
- 1976Phil Harvey, English businessman
- 1980Nicholas Tse, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor
- 1985Achilles Liarmakopoulos, Greek trombonist (Canadian Brass)
- 1986Hajime Isayama, Japanese illustrator, created Attack on Titan
- 1987Tony Kane, Irish footballer
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sandra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1526Battle of Mohács: The Ottoman Turks led by Suleiman the Magnificent defeat and kill the last Jagiellonian king of Hungary and Bohemia.
- 1895Rugby league is founded by 22 clubs at a meeting in the George Hotel, Huddersfield.
- 1916The United States passes the Philippine Autonomy Act.
- 1941Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is occupied by Nazi Germany following an occupation by the Soviet Union.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 1966Leading Egyptian thinker Sayyid Qutb is executed for plotting the assassination of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
- 1970Chicano Moratorium against the Vietnam War, East Los Angeles, California. Police riot kills three people, including journalist Rubén Salazar.
- 1991Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union suspends all activities of the Soviet Communist Party.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Peacock, Steven Blum, Niki Karimi, Mel Carter, James Dean Bradfield, Patrick Wilson, Leeland Dayton Mooring, Tony Cox, Eric Kolelas, Zhang Liyin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1928.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1928 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 6, 1943. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 35th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 37 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,931 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,310 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,149
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 1960
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 6, 1943 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1932 – W. Morgan Sheppard, English actor; July 22, 1948 – Otto Waalkes, German actor, singer, director, and screenwriter; January 9, 1979 – Tomiko Van, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress (Do As Infinity).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,828