Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1928. It was the 35th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,487 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,496 days or 31.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1960.
If a dog named Venta Gums - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Venta Gums will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Venta Gums will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Preston Sturges
- 1916George Montgomery
- 1938Elliott Gould
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1965Dina Spybey
- 1967Anton Newcombe
- 1977John Hensley
- 1995Aria Clemente
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1756Count Heinrich von Bellegarde, Austrian general and politician (d. 1845)
- 1924María Dolores Pradera, Spanish singer and actress
- 1930Carlos Loyzaga, Filipino basketball player and coach
- 1959Stephen Wolfram, English-American physicist and mathematician
- 1976Kevin Kaesviharn, American football player
- 1976Stephen Carr, Irish footballer
- 1977Aaron Rowand, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1977Jo Weil, German actor and singer
- 1980Chris Simms, American football player
- 1981Dennis Oh, American-South Korean model and actor
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sydney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 708Copper coins are minted in Japan for the first time (Traditional Japanese date: August 10, 708).
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1350Battle of Winchelsea (or Les Espagnols sur Mer): The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1996Vnukovo Airlines Flight 2801, a Tupolev Tu-154, crashes into a mountain on the Arctic island of Spitsbergen, killing all 141 aboard.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Molina, Larry David, Vola Vale, Teala Loring, Jenny Slate, Jason V Brock, Sarah Kozer, Todd Glass, Silvi Vrait, J Dilla.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1928.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1928 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 6, 1943. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 35th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 211 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,487 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,496 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,168
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 1960
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 6, 1943 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1975 – Jamel Debbouze, French-Moroccan actor and producer; August 10, 1947 – Ian Anderson, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jethro Tull); August 30, 1935 – John Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Mamas & the Papas) (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,837