Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1936. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,507 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,502 days or 28.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,067 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1968.
If a dog named Holland - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Holland will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Holland will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924María Dolores Pradera
- 1947George Costigan
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1955Diamanda Galás
- 1972Amanda Marshall
- 1975Dante Basco
- 1980William Levy
- 1985Lauren Collins
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1910Vivien Thomas, American surgeon and academic (d. 1985)
- 1937James Florio, American commander, lawyer, and politician, 49th Governor of New Jersey
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna, Indian actor and producer
- 1960Tony MacAlpine, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Planet X, CAB, Ring of Fire, and Seven the Hardway)
- 1962Ian James Corlett, Canadian voice actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Jörn Großkopf, German footballer and manager
- 1969Joe Swail, Irish snooker player
- 1973Vincent Cavanagh, English singer and guitarist (Anathema)
- 1986Lea Michele, American actress and singer
- 1987Tony Kane, Irish footballer
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1350Battle of Winchelsea (or Les Espagnols sur Mer): The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII succeeds Pope Sixtus IV.
- 1526Battle of Mohács: The Ottoman Turks led by Suleiman the Magnificent defeat and kill the last Jagiellonian king of Hungary and Bohemia.
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1842Treaty of Nanking signing ends the First Opium War.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grant Hart, Naomie Harris, Barbara Goodson, Jonathan Monaghan, Chris Potter, Jane Monheit, Katherine Moennig, Clu Gulager, Eden Kane, Evan Yo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1936.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1936 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1936
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 269 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,507 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,502 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,067
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 1968
- Age in dog years: 364 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1931 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-180)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1940 – Daniel J. Travanti, American actor; February 9, 1942 – Carole King, American singer-songwriter and pianist; November 17, 1981 – Sarah Harding, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Girls Aloud).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,882