Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,280 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 788 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Elliott Gould
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1958Michael Jackson
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna
- 1965Dina Spybey
- 1967Anton Newcombe
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1973Adam Sessler
- 1986Lea Michele
- 1989Karol Castillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1912Barry Sullivan, American actor and director (d. 1994)
- 1931Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, English banker and businessman
- 1937James Florio, American commander, lawyer, and politician, 49th Governor of New Jersey
- 1938Robert Rubin, American lawyer and politician, 70th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1953David Boaz American businessman and author
- 1962Lycia Naff, American actress, dancer, and journalist
- 1962Simon Thurley, English historian and academic
- 1980David Desrosiers, Canadian singer-songwriter and bass player (Simple Plan and Reset)
- 1982Vincent Enyeama, Nigerian footballer
- 1991Néstor Araujo, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII succeeds Pope Sixtus IV.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1895Rugby league is founded by 22 clubs at a meeting in the George Hotel, Huddersfield.
- 1914Start of the Battle of St. Quentin in which the French Fifth Army counter-attacked the invading Germans at Saint-Quentin, Aisne.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1996Vnukovo Airlines Flight 2801, a Tupolev Tu-154, crashes into a mountain on the Arctic island of Spitsbergen, killing all 141 aboard.
- 2005Hurricane Katrina devastates much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle, killing an estimated 1,836 people and causing over $108 billion in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stavros Paravas, Sada Thompson, Fala Chen, Beth Allen, Herbert Marshall, Johnny Tillotson, Elizabeth Hurley, Chris Tomlin, Kristian Blak, Park Ju-hyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1953.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1952 – Renaud, French singer-songwriter and actor; August 6, 1926 – Frank Finlay, English actor; May 1, 1954 – Fred Chichin, French singer-songwriter and guitarist (Les Rita Mitsouko) (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897