Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,612 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 799 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Kaynee - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaynee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kaynee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ingrid Bergman
- 1927Jimmy C. Newman
- 1928Charles Gray
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1947George Costigan
- 1958Lenny Henry
- 1962Ian James Corlett
- 1968Teruaki Ogawa
- 1980William Levy
- 1986Joem Bascon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1756Jan Śniadecki, Polish mathematician and astronomer (d. 1830)
- 1950Dave Reichert, American soldier and politician
- 1950Doug DeCinces, American baseball player
- 1952Deborah Van Valkenburgh, American actress
- 1953James Quesada, Nicaraguan-American anthropologist and academic
- 1959Ray Elgaard, Canadian football player
- 1962Ian James Corlett, Canadian voice actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Jörn Großkopf, German footballer and manager
- 1973Vincent Cavanagh, English singer and guitarist (Anathema)
- 1980David West, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1842Treaty of Nanking signing ends the First Opium War.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1914Start of the Battle of St. Quentin in which the French Fifth Army counter-attacked the invading Germans at Saint-Quentin, Aisne.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 20072007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident: Six US cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads are flown without proper authorization from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Renoir, Thomas Teige, Yuriko Yoshitaka, Miguel Bosé, Roberto Menescal, Tomomichi Nishimura, Krissada Sukosol Clapp, Eva Padberg, Karin Ogino, Yui Koike.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1942 – Robert Klein, American comedian, actor, and singer; November 11, 1925 – June Whitfield, English actress and singer; February 11, 1914 – Matt Dennis, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,153