Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,369 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 791 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Preston Sturges
- 1928Charles Gray
- 1928Dick O'Neill
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1952Deborah Van Valkenburgh
- 1962Ian James Corlett
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1977Jo Weil
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1756Jan Śniadecki, Polish mathematician and astronomer (d. 1830)
- 1857Sandford Schultz, English cricketer (d. 1937)
- 1916George Montgomery, American actor, stuntman, director, and producer (d. 2000)
- 1939Jolán Kleiber-Kontsek, Hungarian discus thrower and shot putter
- 1943Mohamed Amin, Kenyan photographer and journalist (d. 1996)
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna, Indian actor and producer
- 1960Tony MacAlpine, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Planet X, CAB, Ring of Fire, and Seven the Hardway)
- 1971Alex Griffin, English bass player (Ned’s Atomic Dustbin)
- 1979Kristjan Rahnu, Estonian decathlete
- 1985Achilles Liarmakopoulos, Greek trombonist (Canadian Brass)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1842Treaty of Nanking signing ends the First Opium War.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1869The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world’s first mountain-climbing rack railway.
- 1871Emperor Meiji orders the abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- 1895Rugby league is founded by 22 clubs at a meeting in the George Hotel, Huddersfield.
- 1898The Goodyear tire company is founded.
- 1949Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- 1991Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union suspends all activities of the Soviet Communist Party.
- 20072007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident: Six US cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads are flown without proper authorization from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Nicholson, Yaphet Kotto, Alan Tam, Linnea Quigley, John Fred, Ricardo Antonio Chavira, Johanna Klum, Eleanor Parker, Miki Fujimura, Patricia Medina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1989 – Carly McKillip, Canadian singer and actress (One More Girl); March 4, 1976 – Craig Wilde, English actor and television host; May 1, 1944 – Costa Cordalis, Greek-German singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029