Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,669 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 801 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Shinjo - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 343 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shinjo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shinjo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Muriel George
- 1915Ingrid Bergman
- 1952Dave Malone
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1959Rebecca De Mornay
- 1968Meshell Ndegeocello
- 1972Bae Yong-joon
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1980Nicholas Tse
- 1992Mallu Magalhães
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1809Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., American physician and author (d. 1894)
- 1929Thom Gunn, English-American poet and academic (d. 2004)
- 1953David Boaz American businessman and author
- 1955Frank Hoste, Belgian cyclist
- 1961Carsten Fischer, German field hockey player
- 1962Simon Thurley, English historian and academic
- 1969Lucero, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1977Charlie Pickering, Australian comedian and radio host
- 1977John Patrick O'Brien, American soccer player
- 1993Lucas Cruikshank, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1807British troops under Sir Arthur Wellesly defeat a Danish militia outside Copenhagen in the Battle of Køge.
- 1842Treaty of Nanking signing ends the First Opium War.
- 1871Emperor Meiji orders the abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1916The United States passes the Philippine Autonomy Act.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
- 1966Leading Egyptian thinker Sayyid Qutb is executed for plotting the assassination of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
- 1982The synthetic chemical element Meitnerium, atomic number 109, is first synthesized at the Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt, Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernard Youens, Heather Sears, Ron Raines, Barbara Lewis, James Lipton, Radoslav Brzobohatý, Maurice Chevalier, Melanie Smith, Kissy Sell Out, Pinetop Perkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1985 – Tao Okamoto, Japanese model and actress; November 26, 1986 – Trevor Morgan, American actor; May 1, 1905 – Henry Koster, German-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,136