Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 241st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,904 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Kylah - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kylah will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kylah will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Barry Sullivan
- 1927Jimmy C. Newman
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1945Chris Copping
- 1952Deborah Van Valkenburgh
- 1959Rebecca De Mornay
- 1963Elizabeth Fraser
- 1968Meshell Ndegeocello
- 1992Mallu Magalhães
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1862Andrew Fisher, Scottish-Australian politician and diplomat, 5th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1928)
- 1887Jivraj Narayan Mehta, Indian physicians and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Gujarat (d. 1978)
- 1939Joel Schumacher, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1950Dave Reichert, American soldier and politician
- 1956Charalambos Xanthopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1962Simon Thurley, English historian and academic
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak, Thai actor and singer
- 1990Julia Vlassov, American figure skater
- 1991Anikó Kovacsics, Hungarian handball player
- 1992Mallu Magalhães, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Banda do Mar)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and American forces battle indecisively at the Battle of Rhode Island.
- 1831Michael Faraday discovers electromagnetic induction.
- 1842Treaty of Nanking signing ends the First Opium War.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1916The United States passes the Philippine Autonomy Act.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1941Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is occupied by Nazi Germany following an occupation by the Soviet Union.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Cudlitz, Laura Betti, Alexandra Kerry, Joem Bascon, Jimmy Webb, Nao Tōyama, Alex Westaway, Nour El-Sherif, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, David Susskind.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 29, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1957 – Vincent Van Patten, American tennis player and actor; June 9, 1994 – Lee Hyeri, South Korean singer and actress (Girl's Day); November 5, 1946 – Gram Parsons, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds, The Flying Burrito Brothers, and International Submarine Band) (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192