Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 241st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,511 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Muriel George
- 1898Preston Sturges
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1927Jimmy C. Newman
- 1945Chris Copping
- 1951Geoff Whitehorn
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna
- 1980David Desrosiers
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1916Luther Davis, American playwright and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1923Richard Attenborough, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1926Betty Lynn, American actress
- 1945Chris Copping, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Procol Harum)
- 1955Diamanda Galás, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1958Lenny Henry, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1977Charlie Pickering, Australian comedian and radio host
- 1981Jay Ryan, New Zealand-Australian actor and producer
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson, American actress
- 1994Courtney Stodden, American model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII succeeds Pope Sixtus IV.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and American forces battle indecisively at the Battle of Rhode Island.
- 1871Emperor Meiji orders the abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- 1910The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, also known as the Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty, becomes effective, officially starting the period of Japanese rule in Korea.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
- 1982The synthetic chemical element Meitnerium, atomic number 109, is first synthesized at the Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt, Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Darvill, Chris Owen, Sen Dog, Tom Ewell, Suzanna Leigh, Jensen Buchanan, Susannah Doyle, Anne Evans, Babi Xavier, Christopher Lawford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 29, 1977.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1945 – Gordon Waller, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Peter and Gordon) (d. 2009); August 6, 1951 – Catherine Hicks, American actress; November 29, 1982 – Imogen Thomas, Welsh-English model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918