Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 2000. It was the 35th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,218 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,406 days or 6.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 244 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 7, 2032.
If a dog named Willits - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Willits will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Willits will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Barry Sullivan
- 1924Dinah Washington
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1958Lenny Henry
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
- 1993Lucas Cruikshank
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1728Maria Anna Sophia of Saxony (d. 1797)
- 1777Hyacinth, Russian religious leader, founded Sinology (d. 1853)
- 1916Luther Davis, American playwright and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1933Arnold Koller, Swiss politician
- 1936John McCain, American captain and politician
- 1952Deborah Van Valkenburgh, American actress
- 1979Stijn Devolder, Belgian cyclist
- 1987Elliot Benyon, English footballer
- 1989Karol Castillo, Peruvian model, Miss Perú Universo 2008 (d. 2013)
- 1991Deshaun Thomas, American basketball player
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Yolanda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1910The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, also known as the Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty, becomes effective, officially starting the period of Japanese rule in Korea.
- 1949Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1958United States Air Force Academy opens in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
- 1991Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union suspends all activities of the Soviet Communist Party.
- 2004Michael Schumacher wins his 5th consecutive Formula One Drivers’ championship (and 7th overall) at the 2004 Belgian Grand Prix by finishing second to Kimi Raikkonen to beat the 47-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dino Merlin, Masako Katsuki, Monique Leyrac, Minnie Pearl, Katie Price, Lillebjørn Nilsen, Pierre Bachelet, Fred Immler, Jenifer Lewis, Rat Scabies.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 2000.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 2000 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 18, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 28, 2006. Your score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 29th August 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 2000
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 35th Tuesday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 87 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,218 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,406 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 244
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 2032
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 18, 1989 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 28, 2006 (-194)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet (September 2, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1981 – Shim Eun-jin, South Korean singer and actress (Baby V.O.X.); December 7, 1973 – Damien Rice, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Juniper and Bell X1); April 11, 1979 – Josh Server, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,098