Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,567 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Kalista - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kalista will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kalista will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Preston Sturges
- 1923Richard Attenborough
- 1924María Dolores Pradera
- 1947George Costigan
- 1956GG Allin
- 1959Eddi Reader
- 1972Bae Yong-joon
- 1973Adam Sessler
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1985Lauren Collins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1724Giovanni Battista Casti, Italian poet and author (d. 1803)
- 1809Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., American physician and author (d. 1894)
- 1880Marie-Louise Meilleur, Canadian super-centenarian (d. 1998)
- 1935Hugo Brandt Corstius, Dutch linguist and author (d. 2014)
- 1935László Garai, Hungarian psychologist and scholar
- 1946Francine D. Blau, American economist and academic
- 1955Jack Lew, American lawyer and politician, 25th White House Chief of Staff
- 1959Stephen Wolfram, English-American physicist and mathematician
- 1971Alex Griffin, English bass player (Ned’s Atomic Dustbin)
- 1976Jon Dahl Tomasson, Danish footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1786Shays’ Rebellion, an armed uprising of Massachusetts farmers, begins in response to high debt and tax burdens.
- 1895Rugby league is founded by 22 clubs at a meeting in the George Hotel, Huddersfield.
- 1907The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- 1910The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, also known as the Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty, becomes effective, officially starting the period of Japanese rule in Korea.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1916The United States passes the Philippine Autonomy Act.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
- 2012At least 26 miners are killed and 21 missing after a blast in the Xiaojiawan coal mine, located at Panzhihua in Sichuan Province, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon Baird, Gerard Damiano, Mark Medlock, Oliver Palotai, Alan Young, Edy Williams, Nick Park, Kristen Stewart, Park Sojin, Namosh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1974 – Big Moe, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2007); October 14, 1956 – Ümit Besen, Turkish singer-songwriter; December 6, 1916 – Hugo Peretti, American songwriter and producer (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,272