Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2007 was a Wednesday and it was the 241st day of the year 2007. It was the 35th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,141 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,714 days or 4.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 7, 2039.
If a dog named Claudius - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Claudius will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Claudius will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ingrid Bergman
- 1923Richard Attenborough
- 1928Dick O'Neill
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1959Rebecca De Mornay
- 1962Lycia Naff
- 1965Dina Spybey
- 1965Jeremy Applegate
- 1975Kyle Cook
- 1980David Desrosiers
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1780Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, French painter and illustrator (d. 1867)
- 1915Endel Laas, Estonian scientist and academic (d. 2009)
- 1931Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, English banker and businessman
- 1942Gottfried John, German actor (d. 2014)
- 1945Wyomia Tyus, American runner
- 1959Timothy Shriver, American businessman and activist
- 1960Todd English, American chef and author
- 1964Zisis Tsekos, Greek footballer
- 1989Karol Castillo, Peruvian model, Miss Perú Universo 2008 (d. 2013)
- 1994Courtney Stodden, American model and singer
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dennis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1526Battle of Mohács: The Ottoman Turks led by Suleiman the Magnificent defeat and kill the last Jagiellonian king of Hungary and Bohemia.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1898The Goodyear tire company is founded.
- 1914Start of the Battle of St. Quentin in which the French Fifth Army counter-attacked the invading Germans at Saint-Quentin, Aisne.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1944Slovak National Uprising takes place as 60,000 Slovak troops turn against the Nazis.
- 1958United States Air Force Academy opens in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- 2004Michael Schumacher wins his 5th consecutive Formula One Drivers’ championship (and 7th overall) at the 2004 Belgian Grand Prix by finishing second to Kimi Raikkonen to beat the 47-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio.
- 2012At least 26 miners are killed and 21 missing after a blast in the Xiaojiawan coal mine, located at Panzhihua in Sichuan Province, China.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wil Wheaton, Adina Howard, Carlos Mencia, Grex, Guy Burnet, Patty Duke, Bill Hayes, Macklemore, Chris Kattan, Robert Morse.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 2007.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 2007 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1990. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1986. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 1, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 29th August 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 2007
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 35th Wednesday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 338 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,141 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,714 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 174
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 2039
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1990 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 25, 1986 (-173)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston (September 1, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1939 – Christina Crawford, American actress and author; January 1, 1990 – Bugoy Cariño, Filipino actor; November 16, 1962 – Josh Silver, American keyboard player and producer (Type O Negative and Fallout).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,012