Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1918 was a Saturday and it was the 215th day of the year 1918. It was the 31st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,668 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,556 days or 34.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,275 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1950.
If a dog named Lazarita - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lazarita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lazarita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Marguerite Nichols
- 1911Alex McCrindle
- 1923Jean Hagen
- 1946John York
- 1961Molly Hagan
- 1972Brigid Brannagh
- 1977Deniz Akkaya
- 1984Chris Maurer
- 1992Karlie Kloss
- 1993Yurina Kumai
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1770Frederick William III of Prussia (d. 1840)
- 1895Allen Bathurst, Lord Apsley, English politician (d. 1942)
- 1900John T. Scopes, American educator (d. 1970)
- 1938Terry Wogan, Irish-English radio and television host
- 1946John York, American bass player, songwriter, and producer
- 1952Osvaldo Ardiles, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1955Corey Burton, American voice actor
- 1977Justin Lehr, American baseball player
- 1978Mariusz Jop, Polish footballer
- 1984Carah Faye Charnow, American singer-songwriter (Shiny Toy Guns and Versant)
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Raul’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 8Roman Empire general Tiberius defeats the Dalmatae on the river Bathinus.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1936Jesse Owens wins the 100 meter dash, defeating Ralph Metcalfe, at the Berlin Olympics.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1958The nuclear submarine USS Nautilus travels beneath the Arctic ice cap.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walter Mosley, Jeffrey Parazzo, Allan Sherman, Pierce Gagnon, Sophie Turner, Kelly Macdonald, Ville Laihiala, Kasia Kowalska, Leeann Tweeden, Aki Kaurismäki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1918.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1918 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1920. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1916. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1918
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 31st Saturday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 318 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,668 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,556 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,275
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1950
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1920 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1916 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1961 – María Barranco, Spanish actress and singer; April 2, 1940 – Penelope Keith, English actress and singer; February 25, 1988 – Jimmy Monaghan, American-Irish singer-songwriter and pianist (Music for Dead Birds).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,816