Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 215th day of the year 1959. It was the 31st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,046 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,349 days or 20.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 746 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1991.
If a dog named Gohan - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gohan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gohan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Tony Bennett
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1940Martin Sheen
- 1956Dave Cloud
- 1963Lisa Ann Walter
- 1977Deniz Akkaya
- 1979Evangeline Lilly
- 1980Nadia Ali
- 1984Chris Maurer
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1920Elmar Tampõld, Estonian-Canadian architect (d. 2013)
- 1928Cécile Aubry, French actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1934Jonas Savimbi, Angolan general, founded UNITA (d. 2002)
- 1946John York, American bass player, songwriter, and producer
- 1950Linda Howard, American author
- 1963Ed Roland, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Collective Soul and Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project)
- 1981Pablo Ibáñez, Spanish footballer
- 1982Damien Sandow, American wrestler
- 1988Leigh Tiffin, American football player
- 1990Jourdan Dunn, English model
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jonah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 8Roman Empire general Tiberius defeats the Dalmatae on the river Bathinus.
- 435Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
- 1492Christopher Columbus sets sail from Palos de la Frontera, Spain.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1936A fire wipes out Kursha-2 in the Meshchera Lowlands, Ryazan Oblast, Russia, killing 1,200 and leaving only 20 survivors.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
- 2005President of Mauritania Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya is overthrown in a military coup while attending the funeral of King Fahd in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Ramsay, Emma Bell, Jonathan Cake, David Belle, Leah McFall, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Rayvon Owen, Franco Interlenghi, Rosemary Squire, Imran Khan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1959.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1959 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 6, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. Your score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lonely Boy by Paul Anka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd August 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1959
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 31st Monday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 235 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,046 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,349 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 746
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1991
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 6, 1930 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (-197)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Lonely Boy by Paul Anka (August 3, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1971 – Dolores O'Riordan, Irish singer-songwriter (The Cranberries and Jetlag); April 24, 1976 – Denise Milani, Czech glamour model; April 1, 1982 – Taran Killam, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999