Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,275 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jacques-Louis - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jacques-Louis will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jacques-Louis will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Tom Georgeson
- 1951Jay North
- 1959Martin Atkins
- 1963Isaiah Washington
- 1967Manmohan Waris
- 1972Erika Marozsán
- 1980Brandan Schieppati
- 1984Jon Foster
- 1990Shunya Shiraishi
- 1992Karlie Kloss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1832Ivan Zajc, Croatian composer, conductor, and director (d. 1914)
- 1922John Eisenhower, American historian, general, and diplomat, 45th United States Ambassador to Belgium (d. 2013)
- 1935Vic Vogel, Canadian pianist, composer, and bandleader
- 1938Terry Wogan, Irish-English radio and television host
- 1959Mike Gminski, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1966Brent Butt, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Manmohan Waris, Indian singer
- 1971Forbes Johnston, Scottish footballer (d. 2007)
- 1981Fikirte Addis, Ethiopian fashion designer
- 1984Sunil Chhetri, Indian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1342The Siege of Algeciras commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1921Major League Baseball Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis confirms the ban of the eight Chicago Black Sox, the day after they were acquitted by a Chicago court.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heintje Simons, Ana Cristina, Jane Hajduk, Steve-O, Tom Robinson, Julie Bovasso, Dawson Dunbar, Teresa Mak, Max Bygraves, Hoyt Axton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Morning After by Maureen McGovern as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1968 – Mark Vanderloo, Dutch model and actor; September 6, 1979 – Foxy Brown, American rapper and actress (The Firm); December 28, 1950 – Øivind Blunck, Norwegian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208