Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,334 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Zotter - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zotter will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zotter will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Marguerite Nichols
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1928Cécile Aubry
- 1930James Komack
- 1958Lambert Wilson
- 1961Molly Hagan
- 1963Lisa Ann Walter
- 1966Brent Butt
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz
- 1984Carah Faye Charnow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1909Walter Van Tilburg Clark, American author and educator (d. 1971)
- 1918Eddie Jefferson, American singer-songwriter (d. 1979)
- 1924Leon Uris, American soldier and author (d. 2003)
- 1934Michael Chapman, English bassoon player (d. 2005)
- 1961Molly Hagan, American actress
- 1977Óscar Pereiro, Spanish cyclist and footballer
- 1980Nadia Ali, Libyan-American singer-songwriter (iiO)
- 1984Sunil Chhetri, Indian footballer
- 1985Ats Purje, Estonian footballer
- 1988Denny Cardin, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1903Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists only for ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1948Whittaker Chambers accuses Alger Hiss of being a communist and a spy for the Soviet Union.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patsy Kensit, Big Pokey, Janina Gavankar, Paul Gleason, Kate Campbell, Ann Hui, Rui En, Norman Whitfield, Kenny Lattimore, Koichi Iwaki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Morning After by Maureen McGovern as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1956 – Glen Matlock, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Sex Pistols, Rich Kids, The Faces, and The International Swingers); December 11, 1947 – Teri Garr, American actress and dancer; June 8, 2004 – Francesca Capaldi, American child actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193