Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,034 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Alex McCrindle
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1935John Erman
- 1956Dave Cloud
- 1959John C. McGinley
- 1963Isaiah Washington
- 1972Brigid Brannagh
- 1983Mamie Gummer
- 1987Kim Hyung-jun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1770Frederick William III of Prussia (d. 1840)
- 1920Charlie Shavers, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1971)
- 1927Gordon Scott, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1946Robert Ayling, English businessman
- 1958Lindsey Hilsum, English journalist and author
- 1961Nick Harvey, English politician, Minister of State for the Armed Forces
- 1978Joi Chua, Singaporean singer-songwriter and actress
- 1982Jesse Lumsden, Canadian bobsledder and football player
- 1985Ats Purje, Estonian footballer
- 1985Sonny Bill Williams, New Zealand rugby player and boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 435Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1860The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- 1921Major League Baseball Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis confirms the ban of the eight Chicago Black Sox, the day after they were acquitted by a Chicago court.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Gill, Donna Fargo, Chelsea Handler, Malese Jow, Romaine Fielding, Madeon, Sridevi, Yūko Gotō, Jennifer Garner, Kathryn Erbe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Morning After by Maureen McGovern as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1945 – John Kane, Scottish actor and screenwriter; October 15, 1948 – Chris de Burgh, Argentinian-Irish singer-songwriter and pianist; February 24, 1962 – Michelle Shocked, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059