Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1977. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,916 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,305 days or 14.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 2009.
If a dog named Foo Man Chew - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Foo Man Chew will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Foo Man Chew will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1921Richard Adler
- 1923Jean Hagen
- 1926Rona Anderson
- 1926Tony Bennett
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1937Tom Georgeson
- 1983Mamie Gummer
- 1984Carah Faye Charnow
- 1990Shunya Shiraishi
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1886Maithili Sharan Gupt, Indian poet and playwright (d. 1964)
- 1894Harry Heilmann, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 1951)
- 1920P. D. James, English author (d. 2014)
- 1923Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria (d. 2012)
- 1926Tony Bennett, American singer and actor
- 1945Eamon Dunphy, Irish footballer and journalist
- 1967Skin, English singer and guitarist (Skunk Anansie)
- 1971Forbes Johnston, Scottish footballer (d. 2007)
- 1981Fikirte Addis, Ethiopian fashion designer
- 1987Juri Kurakin, Estonian ice dancer
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BNKQEOUW? Check your answers here: Words with these letters BNKQEOUW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 8Roman Empire general Tiberius defeats the Dalmatae on the river Bathinus.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1936Jesse Owens wins the 100 meter dash, defeating Ralph Metcalfe, at the Berlin Olympics.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
- 2005President of Mauritania Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya is overthrown in a military coup while attending the funeral of King Fahd in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Longo, Vince Guaraldi, Tony Halme, Danny Wells, Jon Bauman, Steven Shainberg, Aaron Dismuke, Julian Beck, Nick Hogan, John Cowsill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1977.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1977 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 1, 1965. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 6, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd August 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1977
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 155 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,916 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,305 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 539
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 2009
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1975 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 1, 1965 (-144)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb (August 6, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1939 – Susan Flannery, American actress and director; January 24, 1956 – Hanne Krogh, Norwegian singer and actress; September 28, 1972 – John Light, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,995