Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1982 was a Tuesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,957 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Ayler - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ayler will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ayler will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Dolores del Río
- 1946John York
- 1956Dave Cloud
- 1961Molly Hagan
- 1966Brent Butt
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz
- 1971DJ Spinderella
- 1977Deniz Akkaya
- 1977Tómas Lemarquis
- 1980Brandan Schieppati
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1692John Henley, English minister and poet (d. 1759)
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson, French-Scottish actor, director, and producer (d. 1935)
- 1863Géza Gárdonyi, Hungarian author and journalist (d. 1922)
- 1920P. D. James, English author (d. 2014)
- 1940Martin Sheen, American actor and producer
- 1945Eamon Dunphy, Irish footballer and journalist
- 1946Syreeta Wright, American singer-songwriter (d. 2004)
- 1975Wael Gomaa, Egyptian footballer
- 1982Kaspar Kokk, Estonian skier
- 1983Ryan Carter, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 435Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1936Jesse Owens wins the 100 meter dash, defeating Ralph Metcalfe, at the Berlin Olympics.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ola Svensson, Don Barclay, Chelsea Handler, Jan de Bont, Becky, Sandrine Holt, Charles Edward Horn, Jennifer Celotta, Takako Matsu, Francis X. Bushman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1944 – Mike d'Abo, English singer-songwriter (Manfred Mann and A Band of Angels); November 28, 1947 – Michel Berger, French singer-songwriter (d. 1992); December 10, 1973 – Arden Myrin, American comedian and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181