Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1982 was a Tuesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,893 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Cochiti - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cochiti will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cochiti will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Richard Adler
- 1926Rona Anderson
- 1928Cécile Aubry
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun
- 1940Martin Sheen
- 1959John C. McGinley
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz
- 1971DJ Spinderella
- 1979Evangeline Lilly
- 1984Jon Foster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1509Étienne Dolet, French scholar and translator (d. 1546)
- 1850Reginald Heber Roe, English-Australian swimmer, tennis player, and academic (d. 1926)
- 1901John C. Stennis, American lawyer and politician (d. 1995)
- 1927Gordon Scott, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1939Apoorva Sengupta, Indian general and cricketer
- 1940Lance Alworth, American football player
- 1959John C. McGinley, American actor and producer
- 1977Óscar Pereiro, Spanish cyclist and footballer
- 1981Erlend Tvinnereim, Norwegian tenor
- 1987Juri Kurakin, Estonian ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1492Christopher Columbus sets sail from Palos de la Frontera, Spain.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1958The nuclear submarine USS Nautilus travels beneath the Arctic ice cap.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
- 2005President of Mauritania Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya is overthrown in a military coup while attending the funeral of King Fahd in Saudi Arabia.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Majel Barrett, Jhonen Vasquez, Alexis Denisof, Max Bygraves, Randall Wallace, Rémi Gaillard, Karty, Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, Hallie Eisenberg, Shirley Owens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1982 – Martin Vučić, Macedonian singer and drummer; February 25, 1922 – Clare Kelly, English actress (d. 2001); December 9, 1969 – Jakob Dylan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wallflowers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271