Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 216th day of the year 2000. It was the 31st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,719 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,573 days or 7.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 11, 2032.
If a dog named Yeti - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yeti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yeti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Alex McCrindle
- 1928Cécile Aubry
- 1946Syreeta Wright
- 1950Jo Marie Payton
- 1955Corey Burton
- 1963Isaiah Washington
- 1963Lisa Ann Walter
- 1972Erika Marozsán
- 1973Michael Ealy
- 1978Joi Chua
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1491Maria of Jülich-Berg (d. 1543)
- 1840John Bigham, 1st Viscount Mersey, English jurist and politician (d. 1929)
- 1903Habib Bourguiba, Tunisian journalist and politician, 1st President of the Republic of Tunisia (d. 2000)
- 1904Clifford D. Simak, American journalist and author (d. 1988)
- 1911Alex McCrindle, Scottish actor and producer (d. 1990)
- 1934Michael Chapman, English bassoon player (d. 2005)
- 1939Apoorva Sengupta, Indian general and cricketer
- 1949Sue Slipman, English politician
- 1964Abhisit Vejjajiva, English-Thai economist and politician, 27th Prime Minister of Thailand
- 1973Michael Ealy, American actor
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bailey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778The theatre La Scala is inaugurated.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1860The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lew Ayres, Morgan Webb, Toby Gad, Rita Sakellariou, Mike Vaughn, Vitas, Hugh Bonneville, Wes Ramsey, Alan J. Pakula, Tim Robbins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 2000.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 2000 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 17, 1994. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Gonna Be Me by ‘N Sync as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 5, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd August 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 216th day of 2000
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 31st Thursday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,719 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,573 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 262
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 2032
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 17, 1994 (-131)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: It’s Gonna Be Me by ‘N Sync (August 5, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 2000 – Ethan Bortnick, American singer-songwriter and pianist; December 26, 1942 – Rob de Nijs, Dutch singer and actor; June 3, 1901 – Maurice Evans, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040