Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 216th day of the year 2000. It was the 31st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,391 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,464 days or 6.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 250 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 11, 2032.
If a dog named Plankton - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 100 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Plankton will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Plankton will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Tony Bennett
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1928Henning Moritzen
- 1949Philip Casnoff
- 1966Gizz Butt
- 1970Gina G
- 1980Nadia Ali
- 1992Karlie Kloss
- 2000Landry Bender
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1803Joseph Paxton, English gardener and architect, designed The Crystal Palace (d. 1865)
- 1901John C. Stennis, American lawyer and politician (d. 1995)
- 1918Sidney Gottlieb, American chemist and theorist (d. 1999)
- 1920Charlie Shavers, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1971)
- 1923Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria (d. 2012)
- 1936Jerry G. Bishop, American radio and television host (d. 2013)
- 1963Frano Botica, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1967Manmohan Waris, Indian singer
- 1988Denny Cardin, Italian footballer
- 1992Gesa Felicitas Krause, German runner
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YVFEEFMIASW? Check your answers here: Word solver YVFEEFMIASW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 8Roman Empire general Tiberius defeats the Dalmatae on the river Bathinus.
- 1778The theatre La Scala is inaugurated.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1921Major League Baseball Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis confirms the ban of the eight Chicago Black Sox, the day after they were acquitted by a Chicago court.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1958The nuclear submarine USS Nautilus travels beneath the Arctic ice cap.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shin Hyejeong, Vijay Anand, Timothy Brown, Marie Trintignant, Thanos Petrelis, Alan Davies, Woody Allen, Walter Hyatt, Graham Phillips, Bridgette Andersen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 2000.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 2000 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 17, 1994. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Gonna Be Me by ‘N Sync as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 5, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd August 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 216th day of 2000
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 31st Thursday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 279 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,391 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,464 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 250
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 2032
- Age in dog years: 100 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 17, 1994 (-131)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: It’s Gonna Be Me by ‘N Sync (August 5, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1967 – David Berman, American singer-songwriter; March 11, 1990 – Janna Dominguez, Filipino actress; August 22, 1936 – Dale Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,036