Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1925 was a Sunday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,956 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 11,319 days or 31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 1957.
If a dog named Mandy - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mandy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mandy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Joan Blondell
- 1924Kenny Dorham
- 1925Donald Symington
- 1937Jewel Brown
- 1946Peggy Lipton
- 1979Tavia Yeung
- 1980Antoinette Taus
- 1986Ryan Ross
- 1992Jessica Henwick
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1860Isaac Levitan, Russian painter and illustrator (d. 1900)
- 1871Ernest Rutherford, New Zealand-English physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937)
- 1918Ted Williams, American baseball player and manager (d. 2002)
- 1927Bill Daily, American actor
- 1942Pervez Sajjad, Pakistani cricketer
- 1946Peggy Lipton, American model and actress
- 1958Anna Politkovskaya, Russian journalist and activist (d. 2006)
- 1966Joann Fletcher, English historian and academic
- 1988Laura Põldvere, Estonian singer (Suntribe)
- 1994Heo Young-ji, South Korean singer and dancer (Kara)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1363Beginning date of the Battle of Lake Poyang; the forces of two Chinese rebel leaders — Chen Youliang and Zhu Yuanzhang — are pitted against each other in what is one of the largest naval battles in history, during the last decade of the ailing, Mongol-led Yuan dynasty.
- 1574Guru Ram Das becomes the Fourth Sikh Guru/Master.
- 1791HMS Pandora sinks after having run aground on the outer Great Barrier Reef the previous day.
- 1813First Battle of Kulm: French forces are defeated by an Austrian-Prussian-Russian alliance.
- 1835Melbourne is founded.
- 1896Philippine Revolution: After Spanish victory in the Battle of San Juan del Monte, eight provinces in the Philippines are declared under martial law by the Spanish Governor-General Ramón Blanco y Erenas.
- 1897The town of Ambiky is captured by France from Menabe in Madagascar.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Alam el Halfa begins.
- 1945The Allied Control Council, governing Germany after World War II, comes into being.
- 1974A Belgrade–Dortmund express train derails at the main train station in Zagreb killing 153 passengers.
View the complete list of historical events for August 30.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sue Lyon, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Kahlil Joseph, Phil Silvers, Lynda Myles, David Rodigan, Ian Astbury, David Blaine, Logan Ramsey, Johanna Klum.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 30, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1952 – Guy Nadon, Canadian actor; April 26, 1940 – Giorgio Moroder, Italian singer-songwriter and producer; January 7, 1929 – Terry Moore, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,291