Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 242nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,446 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Shirley Booth
- 1942Zafer Ergin
- 1960Guy A. Lepage
- 1963Paul Oakenfold
- 1972Cameron Diaz
- 1979Leon Lopez
- 1980Angel Coulby
- 1992Jessica Henwick
- 1996Trevor Jackson
- 2002Raffey Cassidy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1896Raymond Massey, Canadian-American actor and playwright (d. 1983)
- 1916Shailendra, Pakistani-Indian songwriter (d. 1968)
- 1923William Duell, American actor and singer (d. 2011)
- 1930Noel Harford, New Zealand cricketer and basketball player (d. 1981)
- 1936Peter North, English scholar and academic
- 1951Dana Rosemary Scallon, English-Irish singer and politician
- 1961Zafer Algöz, Turkish actor
- 1984Anthony Ireland, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1985Eamon Sullivan, Australian swimmer
- 1991Seriki Audu, Nigerian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590Tokugawa Ieyasu enters Edo Castle. (Traditional Japanese date: August 1, 1590)
- 1799The entire Dutch fleet is captured by British forces under the command of Sir Ralph Abercromby and Admiral Sir Charles Mitchell during the War of the Second Coalition.
- 1813First Battle of Kulm: French forces are defeated by an Austrian-Prussian-Russian alliance.
- 1836The city of Houston is founded by Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen
- 1873Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Josef Land in the Arctic Sea.
- 1945The August Revolution ends as Emperor Bảo Đại abdicates, ending the Nguyễn dynasty.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union: Azerbaijan declares independence from Soviet Union.
- 1997Diana, Princess of Wales, her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul die in a car crash in Paris.
- 1998Second Congo War: Armed forces of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and their Angolan and Zimbabwean allies recapture Matadi and the Inga dams in the western DRC from RCD and Rwandan troops.
- 2014Prime Minister of Lesotho Tom Thabane flees to South Africa as the army allegedly stages a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for August 30.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luisa Värk, The Edge, Barbara Lee, Neil Hopkins, Stelios Kazantzidis, Jessie James Decker, Marie-Élaine Thibert, Oliver Phelps, Boxcar Willie, Aída Yéspica.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 30, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1936 – Donnie Brooks, American singer (d. 2007); July 11, 1990 – George Craig, English singer-songwriter and model (One Night Only); April 2, 1963 – Shane Barbi, American model, author, and activist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063