Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1941. It was the 35th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,237 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,746 days or 26.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 9, 1973.
If a dog named Rock - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rock will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rock will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Herbert Wise
- 1934Nikos Xanthopoulos
- 1937Bobby Parker
- 1937Warren Berlinger
- 1940Larry Hankin
- 1945Bob Welch
- 1960Chris Whitley
- 1965Céline Bonnier
- 1970Zack Ward
- 1972Chris Tucker
View the complete list of August 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1890August Alle, Estonian poet and author (d. 1952)
- 1894Albert Facey, Australian soldier and author (d. 1982)
- 1924Buddy Hackett, American actor and singer (d. 2003)
- 1937Warren Berlinger, American actor
- 1962Thomas Suozzi, American politician
- 1968Hideo Nomo, Japanese-American baseball player
- 1970Kristina Cook, English horse rider
- 1971Vadim Repin, Belgian-Russian violinist
- 1984Charl Schwartzel, South African golfer
- 1985Rolando, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of August 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Judith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1422King Henry V of England dies of dysentery while in France. His son, Henry VI becomes King of England at the age of 9 months.
- 1876Ottoman Sultan Murad V is deposed and succeeded by his brother Abdul Hamid II.
- 1920The first radio news program is broadcast by 8MK in Detroit.
- 1940Pennsylvania Central Airlines Trip 19 crashes near Lovettsville, Virginia. The CAB investigation of the accident is the first investigation to be conducted under the Bureau of Air Commerce act of 1938.
- 1943USS Harmon, the first U.S. Navy ship to be named after a black person, is commissioned.
- 1957The Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia) gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1968Garfield Sobers became the first batsman ever to hit six sixes in a single over of six consecutive balls in first-class cricket.
- 1986Aeroméxico Flight 498 collides with a Piper PA-28 Cherokee over Cerritos, California, killing 67 in the air and 15 on the ground.
- 1994The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares a ceasefire.
- 1999The first of a series of bombings in Moscow kills one person and wounds 40 others.
View the complete list of August 31 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Parsons, Spiros Focás, Stanley Adams, Erkan Mustafa, Jill Scott, Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, Annabella Lwin, Jimmy Pop, Jeetendra, Dolph Lundgren.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 31, 1941.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st August 1941 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 11, 1926. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-West approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 31, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 243rd day of 1941
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 35th Sunday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 348 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,237 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,746 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 990
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 9, 1973
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1942 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 11, 1926 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VIII.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1912 – Eleanor Powell, American actress and dancer (d. 1982); May 19, 1960 – Yazz, English singer; July 23, 1943 – Larry Manetti, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916