Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 244th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,703 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 803 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gustavo Adolfo Palma
- 1932Roy Castle
- 1940Jack Thompson
- 1956Masashi Tashiro
- 1958Julie Brown
- 1965Susan Gritton
- 1979Mickie James
- 1980Joe Budden
- 1981Mawnia Al-Kuwaitia
- 1998Saya Kawamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1748Jean-Étienne Despréaux, French ballet dancer, choreographer, composer, and playwright (d. 1820)
- 1842Josephine St. Pierre Ruffin, American journalist, publisher, and activist (d. 1924)
- 1870Maria Montessori, Italian physician and educator (d. 1952)
- 1896Félix-Antoine Savard, Canadian priest and author (d. 1982)
- 1921Raymond Williams, Welsh author and academic (d. 1988)
- 1924Buddy Hackett, American actor and singer (d. 2003)
- 1931Jean Béliveau, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1948Ken McMullen, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Julie Maxton, Scottish lawyer and academic
- 1980Joe Budden, American rapper (Slaughterhouse)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1218Al-Kamil becomes Sultan of Egypt, Syria and northern Mesopotamia on the death of his father Al-Adil I.
- 1876Ottoman Sultan Murad V is deposed and succeeded by his brother Abdul Hamid II.
- 1895German Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin patents his Navigable Balloon.
- 1935In an attempt to stay out of the growing turmoil in Europe, the United States passes the first of its Neutrality Acts.
- 1940Pennsylvania Central Airlines Trip 19 crashes near Lovettsville, Virginia. The CAB investigation of the accident is the first investigation to be conducted under the Bureau of Air Commerce act of 1938.
- 1949The retreat of the Democratic Army of Greece in Albania after its defeat on Gramos mountain marks the end of the Greek Civil War.
- 1987Thai Airways Flight 365 crashes into the ocean near Ko Phuket, Thailand, killing all 83 aboard.
- 1996Saddam Hussein’s troops seized Irbil after the Kurdish Masoud Barzani appealed for help to defeat his Kurdish rival PUK.
- 1997Diana, Princess of Wales, her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul die in a car crash in Paris.
- 2012A 7.6-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippine province of Eastern Samar.
View the complete list of historical events for August 31.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thor Salden, Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Takahiro Itō, Jeff Tweedy, Karolina Gruszka, Lisa Loeb, Joan Manuel Serrat, Samantha Sang, Bobby Bare, Eugenio Derbez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 31, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1995 – Joy Gruttmann, German singer; May 4, 1951 – Gérard Jugnot, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 27, 1921 – Leo Penn, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044