Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 243rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,194 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,065 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 9, 2033.
If a dog named Coney - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coney will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Coney will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Fredric March
- 1914Richard Basehart
- 1940Jack Thompson
- 1953Jimmy McKenna
- 1969Jonathan LaPaglia
- 1970Zack Ward
- 1976Vincent Delerm
- 1979Yuvan Shankar Raja
- 1992Holly Earl
- 1995Ceallach Spellman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1907Ramon Magsaysay, Filipino captain, engineer, and politician, 7th President of the Philippines (d. 1957)
- 1935Bryan Organ, English painter
- 1937Bobby Parker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1944Christine King, English historian and academic
- 1970Greg Mulholland, English politician
- 1981Ahmad Al Harthy, Omani race car driver
- 1982Chris Duhon, American basketball player
- 1982Christopher Katongo, Zambian footballer
- 1982Lien Huyghebaert, Belgian sprinter
- 1984Matti Breschel, Danish cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1056After a sudden illness a few days previously, Byzantine Empress Theodora dies childless, thus ending the Macedonian dynasty.
- 1218Al-Kamil becomes Sultan of Egypt, Syria and northern Mesopotamia on the death of his father Al-Adil I.
- 1314King Håkon V Magnusson moves the capital of Norway from Bergen to Oslo.
- 1813At the final stage of the Peninsular War, British-Portuguese troops capture the town of Donostia (now San Sebastián), resulting in a rampage and eventual destruction of the town. Elsewhere, Spanish troops repel a French attack in the Battle of San Marcial.
- 1864During the American Civil War, Union forces led by General William T. Sherman launch an assault on Atlanta.
- 1895German Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin patents his Navigable Balloon.
- 1897Thomas Edison patents the Kinetoscope, the first movie projector.
- 1958A parcel bomb sent by Ngô Đình Nhu, younger brother and chief adviser of South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm, fails to kill King Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia.
- 1987Thai Airways Flight 365 crashes into the ocean near Ko Phuket, Thailand, killing all 83 aboard.
- 1991Kyrgyzstan declares its independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for August 31.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Irene Rich, Candace Cameron Bure, Brett Scallions, Carter Jenkins, Jeffrey Carlson, Ben Kingsley, Daniella Cicarelli, Chandra Wilson, Jörn Schlönvoigt, Otto Waalkes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 31, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ by Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 1, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1984 – Beren Saat, Turkish actress; March 20, 1943 – Paul Junger Witt, American director and producer; June 9, 1980 – D'banj, Nigerian singer-songwriter and harmonica player.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,335